Random images from my NYC trip. (56K == bad idea!)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Illuminatus Primus wrote:Dude, your sister in the green is hot. :P

Phongn, where's your brother going to go to college, UF like all of them?

EDIT: Don't both Rogue and you go to USF?
I originally went to Northwestern, but headed back down to USF. Sisters also go to USF, but one might transfer to UF. Brother is headed up to Michigan.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

phongn wrote:I originally went to Northwestern, but headed back down to USF. Sisters also go to USF, but one might transfer to UF. Brother is headed up to Michigan.
Random fact: Did you know that Kevin Gilmore (of Gilmore headphone amplifier fame) teaches at Northwestern? If I went there I'd never get any work done since I'd be spending all my time trying to build his crazy amplifier designs.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

aerius wrote:Random fact: Did you know that Kevin Gilmore (of Gilmore headphone amplifier fame) teaches at Northwestern? If I went there I'd never get any work done since I'd be spending all my time trying to build his crazy amplifier designs.
I had no idea, actually. My Organic Chem II prof did his postdoc work at NU. It's a great school (and $$$$).

For our freshman design class (16 people per section!) the dude who heads up this company was my prof :shock: He was an incredibly cool guy and more or less told us to ignore the busy work and do the important stuff. He even gave us a tour of the Chicago office.
The Wookiee
Lex Wookos

Post by The Wookiee »

Darth Wong wrote:
Dalton wrote:And now you see why it's the greatest city on the fucking planet ;)
On that subject, I might take a vacation in New York next year, since I won't be able to afford another West Coast vacation for a while.
Hey, cool. See if you can make it to the 2005 Geek Meet.
"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: Let The Wookiee win."
SDnet BBS Administrator: Service With A Roar (And A Hydrospanner)
Knight of the Order of the Galactic Empire

Do not taunt The Wookiee.