Bomber Jacket Project

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Bomber Jacket Project

Post by Gil Hamilton »

At the beginning of fall, I went and bought a jacket, since I needed a winter coat for Pittsburghs occasionally cruddy winter. Unfortunately, it was dull and needed spiffed up and decorated. So I thought about what I liked and I like old Nintendo games. One of my favorites ever is a video game called Bomberman, a fun video game where your little guys run around setting bombs for each other trying to blow each other up or tag teaming foes. I literally had several dozen manhours of fun with my friends with that game. So I decided upon making up a bomb logo, making a stencil, and printing it on my jacket.

This is the logo I've made.

And here is the first print on the back of the jacket (though I'm going to add another layer of ink since you can see the fill pattern when I colored it in)

Cool, huh? This is going to be a long term project, as I'm going to do the sleeves and front eventually, though it's going to be an organic process.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Don't wear it to government buildings or airports.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Ah, it wouldn't be a problem if I did. I seriously doubt I'd get in any trouble with picture of a cartoon bomb from a video game.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter