World of Warcraft (1024 x 768)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

World of Warcraft (1024 x 768)

Post by Fuzzy »

I had some fun with photoshop, and a picture of a rock golem from World of Warcraft. (im new to photoshop) Just wanted to let you guys see it.

Click to see it bigger.

"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night."
--Isaac Asimov

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... but most of all, it's time to kick your ass, Jackson!"
--Gil Hamilton

"Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
- Voltaire (1694-1778) on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan. (posted by Chmee)
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Jedi Council Member

Re: World of Warcraft (1024 x 768)

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Fuzzy wrote:I had some fun with photoshop, and a picture of a rock golem from World of Warcraft. (im new to photoshop) Just wanted to let you guys see it.

Click to see it bigger.

Ummm.... what's the Golem doing?
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

It's either idling or moving while looking to the left. Hard to tell; rock golems/earth elementals don't have legs, but simply hover in the air while small rocks beneath their torso spin and swirl around.
By His Word...
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

Its attacking me, Im in first person mode.
"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night."
--Isaac Asimov

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... but most of all, it's time to kick your ass, Jackson!"
--Gil Hamilton

- Voltaire (1694-1778) on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan. (posted by Chmee)
Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba
Sith Devotee

Post by Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba »

Ouch.
Fuzzy
Padawan Learner

Post by Fuzzy »

Nieztchean Uber-Amoeba wrote:Ouch.
Nah. I was pwning so many trying to get the loot for a quest that I got bored and started taking pictures.
--Isaac Asimov

--Gil Hamilton