Painshop Pro (?) question, bush picture

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

salm
Rabid Monkey

Painshop Pro (?) question, bush picture

Post by salm »

a while ago somebody posted a picture that portrayed bush´s (or maybe chaney´s ) head. it consisted of a hundreds of little pictures of nude women.

i think that this was done in painshop pro. is that true? and if yes, what´s the method called that was used to create that image?

does somebody know if you can do that in photshop as well?
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

I don't remember Bush's or Cheney's head being done that way, but I think I remember seeing Ashcroft's head done up with naked pics.

Unfortunately, no, I don't know how it was done. Sorry.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Damnit, I swear I used to know this. I'll let you know if I remember.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

There's a composite of Bush's face composed of chimps floating around somewhere, but I don't remember the one you're describing.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

...Painshop. S&M Freudian slip? :)

Sorry, couldn't resist! And sorry, I dunno the answer, but saw the title and couldn't stay quiet.
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

White Haven wrote:...Painshop. S&M Freudian slip? :)

Sorry, couldn't resist! And sorry, I dunno the answer, but saw the title and couldn't stay quiet.
interesting. i made the same mistake in the text of the first post, too. freud would be proud.