USS New Mexico

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Thag
Jedi Knight

USS New Mexico

Post by Thag »

I don't plan on making a habit of posting my models, but this little bastard has been giving me trouble since last July, and now that its mostly done, I wanted to show off a little. After much painting, re-painting, and re-re-painting, I give you the battleship New Mexico in 1/700 waterline (some images fuzzy, sorry):

Top aft
Starboard bow
Starboard aft
Top bow
Port bow

Not my best work (if you look close, you can see the tilt in the aft superstructure), but it looks pretty nice on the shelf.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

USS NEW MEXICO looks good to me... :wink: Seriously i would like to see a better pic though so i can give it a good look. so far so good though
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, the first batch was pretty much at the limit of my camera's resolution.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Re: USS New Mexico

Post by Tranan »

Thag wrote:I don't plan on making a habit of posting my models, but this little bastard has been giving me trouble since last July, and now that its mostly done, I wanted to show off a little. After much painting, re-painting, and re-re-painting, I give you the battleship New Mexico in 1/700 waterline (some images fuzzy, sorry):

Top aft
Starboard bow
Starboard aft
Top bow
Port bow

Not my best work (if you look close, you can see the tilt in the aft superstructure), but it looks pretty nice on the shelf.
All pic are fuzzy.