Watch Rye mutilate Bohemian Rhapsody

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Rye
To Mega Therion

Watch Rye mutilate Bohemian Rhapsody

Post by Rye »

Well, just got home from an entertaining party, and apart from the drunken debate at the nedo f the night with a load of catholics, it all went well.

Anyway, at one point in the night, I sang some queen karaoke, bohemian rhapsody, in a varying black/death metal key, with the occasional melodic bit. I thought the outcomes were pretty humourous.

See movie one[5 meg or so] and movie 2 [12 meg or so]. It's a shame the camera doesn't see me headbang in the second one, i did a quality windmill.
Last edited by Rye on 2005-06-20 11:52am, edited 1 time in total.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
KowaiYukiDono
Youngling

Post by KowaiYukiDono »

Awwwww! How demented! I want to pinch its cheeks and cuddle with it at night... :)
3y3 M ub3r thx 4 a5kn!
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Ahhhh!! I did the Rhapsody kareoke Wednesday night with a bunch of friends!! :D
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

I once did a rendition of Weird Al's Bohemian Polka (a really quality mutilation of the Rhapsody if there ever was one) with my brother on accordian. It was great. :D Sadly, no recordings exist.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Saurencaerthai
Jedi Master

Post by Saurencaerthai »

Sir, you make me happy.
Music can name the un-nameable and communicate with the unknowable.
-Leonard Bernstein
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I love it! Wow, you've got great hair, too :luv:
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

You've definately got the hair for a proper headbang, Rye. And you've got the voice to properly mutilate anything, too. I approve.
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

You have good range. I like your 'scary demon voice'.
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Love that shit, Rye!

On one of my old Howard Stern tapes, they sang "Bohemian Rhapsody" as tribute to Freddy Mercury, who had just died. As they read the lyrics, Howard blurted out, "You can get AIDS from this stupid song!"

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

That's cute Rye. I like that lady who was laughing so hard, the one who was sitting to the left of the camera in the first video. I can tell you would be the life of the party at any event.

EDIT: I'm just seeing this second video and it's funny as well. Was that lady really drunk or just having a good time :D I'm reminded of my family when we all get together.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Oh, they were all pissed[drunk] to all hell in both those videos. That;s not to say they weren't having a really good time whilst being pissed to all hell. :D
Lord Poe wrote: On one of my old Howard Stern tapes, they sang "Bohemian Rhapsody" as tribute to Freddy Mercury, who had just died. As they read the lyrics, Howard blurted out, "You can get AIDS from this stupid song!"
LOL, oh man, taste that bad must've resulted in a Fatwa or something from hardcore Queen fans.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus