Grad Pics, As Promised

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Xero Cool Down
Padawan Learner

Post by Xero Cool Down »

First off, nice pics.

Secondly, I think it is a good idea to go to a community college first at your age. I have a friend that graduated at 16 and went to a community college first. It helped that she was at least the age of most of the freshmen when she went to a regular university.

Try to get into Phi Theta Kappa if you can, many colleges now offer scholarships for being a member when you go to their university.
Guy N. Cognito
Padawan Learner

Post by Guy N. Cognito »

Wow, graduated at 16. I'm very impressed at your dedication, intelligence, and the warmth of your smile. I wish you the best of luck. Do you have a birthday later in the year as well? Just wondering since you said you took night school to skip on year. Congrats again.
"Though there are only 5 colours, in combination, they can create more hues then can ever be seen" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Syntax - Warren County Community for a year. Finish up an associates degree. Then depending on what I want to do with it, it's looking like either Chestnut Hill or University of the Arts.

No matter where I go though, I am spending at least 1, possibly 2 semesters at Trinity in Dublin.

And Guy - I turn 17 in September. I made the cutoff, just barely, so even before this I was almost a year younger than everyone in my grade.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

An over achieving hot girl. Damnit.

How are the lazy ugly supposed to compete?!

Good luck, and all the best to you.
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
Guy N. Cognito
Padawan Learner

Post by Guy N. Cognito »

Ahhh.... I thought as much. You see I had the same problem. I was born in December. Late December. Not as late as on friend though. (December 24). It always made me appear to be a keener like you since I was always 'younger' then my class mates. What is the cut off for your grades where you are? Do they do it by the starting date of school? In BC, we just say, hey born this year, go here.
"Though there are only 5 colours, in combination, they can create more hues then can ever be seen" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Tranan
Jedi Knight

Post by Tranan »

Hold it. you look good.

sorry that I waset arund to take you picture.
Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Post by Pu-239 »

Guy N. Cognito wrote:Ahhh.... I thought as much. You see I had the same problem. I was born in December. Late December. Not as late as on friend though. (December 24). It always made me appear to be a keener like you since I was always 'younger' then my class mates. What is the cut off for your grades where you are? Do they do it by the starting date of school? In BC, we just say, hey born this year, go here.
Yeah, same here- my graduation is on Tuesday, and I'm only 17, and won't turn 18 until I've already started my freshman year at GMU (9/12- yeah, also September birthday).

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Congrat, Tink. I'm impressed; you're starting college a year younger than I did. Out of curiosity, why are you looking at Chestnut Hill (i.e., what program are you thinking of entering)? I used to live in that area, and I honestly don't recall hearing much about that school.

And I agree with the others, that you are by all appearances a very beautiful young woman.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

*sniffles* My little Tink is all grown up and attending college. I had nothing to do with this, but it still brings a tear to my eye. :cry: :cry: :wink:

Loverly pictures xBF. Good luck, congratulations, college is no time to slack off, as I have to some extent learned the hard way.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Mr. T
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. T »

Congrats on graduating. You look great.......and hot!