Lonestar's big thread 'o WESTPAC (56k unfriendly)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Chardok wrote:Hellllooooo? Smallpox?!
Smallpox vaccination, I think.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Dalton wrote: Smallpox vaccination, I think.
Ayup.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Ahh...you had me worried, man. Sheesh, don't DO that to me!
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Chardok wrote:Ahh...you had me worried, man. Sheesh, don't DO that to me!
That's nothing. Did he tell you that with CTMs going away, he's going to switch rates?

Yup, soon we will have CS3 Lonestar running around...at least he'll have Rob to talk to about the idiocies of his coworkers... :twisted:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Danny Bhoy
Jedi Knight

Post by Danny Bhoy »

Lonestar wrote:Some pics "On land" of WESTPAC.

This can of Pepsi alledgely says "Bepsi".
It's actually Bebsi. Cos there's no phonetic p in Arabic, at least not in the proper alphabet. Sometimes to get a phonetic p, they modify the phonetic b character by adding a couple more dots to the dot at the bottom. But the purists frown on that sort of thing.

If it's alright to ask, what ships are in your ESG? The three phibs, and which/how many cans? Is there a SSN with your group too?
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

RogueIce wrote:
That's nothing. Did he tell you that with CTMs going away, he's going to switch rates?

Yup, soon we will have CS3 Lonestar running around...at least he'll have Rob to talk to about the idiocies of his coworkers... :twisted:

*chucks rock at RI's head*
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Lonestar wrote:
RogueIce wrote:

Was it something I said?
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

RogueIce wrote:
Lonestar wrote:
RogueIce wrote:

Was it something I said?

*Shrug* You're talking squid-speak, and, unfortunately, I'm not fluent in "Lazy, non-PT doing Bastich" :twisted:
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Chardok wrote:

*Shrug* You're talking squid-speak, and, unfortunately, I'm not fluent in "Lazy, non-PT doing Bastich" :twisted:
Non-PT?

Oh snap...uh...nothing to see here, move along, move along.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Chardok wrote: *Shrug* You're talking squid-speak, and, unfortunately, I'm not fluent in "Lazy, non-PT doing Bastich" :twisted:
Maybe one of the Marines has interacted with you ground pounders enough to translate Squid Speak into Wannabee. :twisted:

*Hint* RogueIce's dig at Lonestar mentions Rob. It's subtly referencing back to April Fool's Day. :wink:
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Oh snap...uh...nothing to see here, move along, move along.
It's still a life of rum, sodomy, and the lash, eh? Image
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Pfft. in exactly one pic do I see guys doing any work, and that's the one where they're piled on top of each other in an obvious attempt to simulate sexual intercourse. the others are guys standing around, laying out, soaking up some rays. anyway, you know damn good and well those guys are marines! :D
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Chardok wrote:Pfft. in exactly one pic do I see guys doing any work, and that's the one where they're piled on top of each other in an obvious attempt to simulate sexual intercourse. the others are guys standing around, laying out, soaking up some rays. anyway, you know damn good and well those guys are marines! :D
We didn't have any marines on our ship...
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Lonestar wrote:
Chardok wrote:*snip* anyway, you know damn good and well those guys are marines! :D
We didn't have any marines on our ship...
I think he meant submariners?

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

More pics!

Tippecanoe and Thach during a RAS.

These is me on the ship during deployment. Can't you see how happy I am?

WHEEEE!!!!! I'm in Townsville Australia!!!! It's just like in the South except they put "u" in words that aren't suppose to have them! :P

Pakistani Ship, the Tippu Sultan

It's a Helicopter! Bring me Mail Helicopter! And 4 Pallets of Girl Scout Thin Mints!

Who said the RN isn't professional?

(oh...that was me)

"Attention all hands, this is the XO. We're going to be 'sploding stuff off of our Port bow, so please stand clear of the weatherdecks".
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

The Hairyest (sic) I've ever been has been in the Navy.

Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Does the Royal Navy name all of thier supply ships after herbs and spices? :lol: And dear God, is that guy wearing a speedo?
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy