Amazing storm pictures, EDITED: bigger pics!!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Erm are you sure there's no nukes in canada.

a couple of those look like mushrooms

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

From the Extreme Instability site:
Have you gotten some crazy storm images claiming to be from about anywhere but Nebraska or Iowa(including SEVERAL countries)? I've had some going around and around the net...and then around and around again, only to, yes, go around and around again. Please, if you see someone claiming to have shot them, point the liar out. It is quite old now. You can read a small story and see the images at the above link. Those were NOT shot in Canada, UK, Netherlands, Australia, Romania, Isreal, Brazil, Texas, Oklahoma, etc... They were also not shot by anyone but myself. So many want to claim they took them. What they honestly get out of that and how it makes their daily lives better I don't know. But anyway the truth is those images came from here/me. If cousin Bill sends you these cool storm pics "HE" took, can you slap him for me?
Mrs. Kendall, whether you like it or not, your friend's uncle didn't take those, and he's evidently only part of a fairly large trend.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Rogue we have already established that! Please get off this topic if you're not gonna respect that I have already said fine they aren't his. Believe what you want, I don't give a shit. My thread was meant for people to look at them and say holy shit, that could happen? So gimme a break and get on with your lives. Stop trying to prove me wrong, I have already said ok so they aren't his.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Uhm... you said just yesterday in a PM to me that you weren't believing they were from the website. So when did you say they weren't his?
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Rogue we have already established that! Please get off this topic if you're not gonna respect that I have already said fine they aren't his. Believe what you want, I don't give a shit. My thread was meant for people to look at them and say holy shit, that could happen? So gimme a break and get on with your lives.Stop trying to prove me wrong, I have already said ok so they aren't his.
DPDarkPrimus wrote:Uhm... you said just yesterday in a PM to me that you weren't believing they were from the website. So when did you say they weren't his?
Note the bold. That should be all the proof you need that she has said they weren't his.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Look, Grow the fuck up, deal with it and leave me the fuck alone, I said what you wanted me to say, who cares who's pictures they are, now enjoy my thread or get the fuck out!