Back from skiing and some pics

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Back from skiing and some pics

Post by Faram »

Well no ski pics and it is just as good, because I suck at downhill.

After three of four turns down the mountain, it is time for the during ski beer, I am to the left.

The drunk Swedish chief

Out with some snowmobiles, damn those things are fun! 0-100 km/h in ~3sec and way high topspeed.

I released the throtthle at 160km/h, I got scared

Out on the mountain 50km from the closest shelter, not the time or the place for a breakdown.
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Heh, I came back from skiing yesterday, where did you ski? (Crans-Montana in Switzerland for me).
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Post by Faram »

DEATH wrote:Heh, I came back from skiing yesterday, where did you ski? (Crans-Montana in Switzerland for me).
Åre, Sweden.

I did get to see some of the world cup in action, and free living cannot be beaten.
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius