Darth Vadar The Musical

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Darth Vadar The Musical

Post by Lindar »

http://www.funmansion.com/templates/links.php?id=3249

This is so funny.. Hopefully it's not reposting... but i'd never seen it before.
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Sorry, just the music from Phantom of the Opera has such romantic overtones that I can't bear it with those two, regardless of altered lyrics :oops: :wtf:.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Oh.

*hrmms* I liked it though. Probably more because to me it was a welcome change...

and the fact that it was Phantom of the Opera music is what made it funnest
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU