(Bandwagon) Chibi Arbiter!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Duckie
Sith Marauder

(Bandwagon) Chibi Arbiter!

Post by Duckie »

I've never really drawn Chibi, but I was inspired by Noble Ire being inspired by Crazedwraith.

I'm not an artist, I'll admit. I haven't drawn a thing in the past year or so and I suck at it, despite this weird burst of comparative skill I just had.

Further, I didn't have no artisty tools so I made due with a digital camera, a piece of paper, and a #2 pencil

That said,

He has a present for the Chief!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Nice, especially your interpritation of the plasma sword. :)
His head is a bit small for a chibi, but considering its odd shape, that's understandable (and one of the reasons I drew the Chief instead).
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

AWRIIIIGHT! :D
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia