You decide the drawing.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Which image?

68%
32%

Total votes: 22

Tasoth
Sith Devotee

You decide the drawing.

Post by Tasoth »

So I've been conned by my friend into drawing her a picture for her birthday, Specifically a batman picture. I came up with two ideas and don't know which to go with. These ones you're voting for and I hope to put more work and detail int her's and also do it on a larger sheet of paper. The basic layout will be the same though.

So without much further ado:

Image #1

or

image #2

I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Both are excellent! I prefer the first one.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I'd go with the first. Impact!
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I prefer the second, myself, although both are very promising.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

They're both really excellent, but I went with number two. I just like the brooding, sort of statuesque(sp?) pose he's in, to me it captures his character better.

Of course, the first has to me this feeling of motion, or rather, action. The Dark Knight and his ultimate nemesis in a life or death struggle... It was a really tough one.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

I like how the angle in number 1 is a little off, it shows the action that much better, IMO.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

The standing on top or next to a building/gargoyle/bat/eagle et al is a bit done to death. Number one is my choice.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I'd go with number one, though it looks a little 'flat' and 2D. Also, Batman's ears seem way too large, and round/fat - I thought they were more pointy/thin?
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Stofsk wrote:I'd go with number one, though it looks a little 'flat' and 2D. Also, Batman's ears seem way too large, and round/fat - I thought they were more pointy/thin?
artistic liscense
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

did 'em both. Links to them on deviant art. Sorry about the blur.

Batman and Joker

Batman posing.

Mecha Maniac