My tiny terror

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

The little guy is looking great.

And yes, interracial mixing produces some amazing results. The most attractive women I've ever seen have been mixes of Indian(As in India Indian) and English, and it's apparently a common mix in the Indian film industry.

I welcome our new multiethnic overlords.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

This is all anecdotal and stuff, but since mixed-race people are being described as being more consistently beautiful, I was wondering: Could it be that the primitive part of humans recognizes that mixed-race folks are more genetically robust and thus more desirable as mates?

*looks at last picture*
I've always been more a fan of the karate pose, it appears often in old pictures of me. He does look bad-ass, though.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

The Sex Drive is pretty well hard wired, our natual interest is to get the best possible mate for our children.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

My gods, how did I miss this? Mike your son is adorable! He looks like a badass in the last picture but isn't that what boys are supossed to do? Look all tough ;)

Thanks for sharing :) He sure has grown. I still can't believe our kids are as big as they are :) I know how it feels, like time is just passing you by.