Controversial Work Comics/Pictures

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:I have a feeling it didn't occur to TD that there was someone here named "Pablo Sanchez". That being said, its a really unfunny joke.
Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

yeah, I find it funnny that people complain about my union bulletin boarrd when I choose to remove some thing that's not work related (usually humour, or a manager's decoration) in order to put up an update from the union....

let me clear this with you, the Bullitin board says SEIU 535, UNION ONLY and it's covered in "dilbert", danzig lyrics, a manager's joke about the french, etc. and they get pissed at me, when I clear it up and organize it o put union stuff on the board....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Dalton wrote:Trekdestroyer, after recalling the last incident with you, I can, by all rights, ban the living fuck out of you. Instead, like a cat, I have chosen to toy with you before the killing stroke. You will be my bitch until I flick you off this board like a booger on my finger. You will not see it coming. You will not know when your time at this place will come to a screeching halt. But like a prisoner on Death Row, you will know that your end here will come soon.

And I will savor every moment of it, because I know that right now you want to do or say anything to appease me. You want to beg, plead and cajole your way out of the banning you so richly deserve.

Know that I could have had you now...but like that special treat for after dinner, I will wait until the time is right to savor it.
I am in awe and quite possibly love. That's fantastic. :lol:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
The Yosemite Bear

yes, this is truely awe inspiing

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Dalton wrote:Trekdestroyer, after recalling the last incident with you, I can, by all rights, ban the living fuck out of you. Instead, like a cat, I have chosen to toy with you before the killing stroke. You will be my bitch until I flick you off this board like a booger on my finger. You will not see it coming. You will not know when your time at this place will come to a screeching halt. But like a prisoner on Death Row, you will know that your end here will come soon.

And I will savor every moment of it, because I know that right now you want to do or say anything to appease me. You want to beg, plead and cajole your way out of the banning you so richly deserve.

Know that I could have had you now...but like that special treat for after dinner, I will wait until the time is right to savor it.
Pure Pwnage. I bow to your superior skills, Master Dalton :teeth:
Image Image
wolveraptor
Sith Marauder

Post by wolveraptor »

Out of curiosity, what was the last incident with Star Trek Destroyer? The signature thing?
"If one needed proof that a guitar was more than wood and string, that a song was more than notes and words, and that a man could be more than a name and a few faded pictures, then Robert Johnson’s recordings were all one could ask for."

- Herb Bowie, Reason to Rock
The Yosemite Bear

wolveraptor wrote:Out of curiosity, what was the last incident with Star Trek Destroyer? The signature thing?
possibly

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

wolveraptor wrote:Out of curiosity, what was the last incident with Star Trek Destroyer? The signature thing?
It was an exchange of PMs with someone involving homophobia on his part. All details will be declassified in his eventual Ban Thread.
Image Image
DesertFly
has been designed to act as a flotation device

Post by DesertFly »

Anyway, back to the OP, I posted this Bob the Angry Flower cartoon at my first job in the employee uniform/schedule room, and while it did get "fucked" in the sixth panel blacked out and replaced with screwed, no-one seemed to mind it. On the other hand, when I posted the comic where he wins(?) an argument on economics using...questionable tactics, there was a bit of outcry.
Proud member of the no sigs club.
Patrick Degan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Patrick Degan »

Now that, kids, is threat with style. Learn from this example. 8)
When ballots have fairly and constitutionally decided, there can be no successful appeal back to bullets.
—Abraham Lincoln

People pray so that God won't crush them like bugs.
—Dr. Gregory House

Oil an emergency?! It's about time, Brigadier, that the leaders of this planet of yours realised that to remain dependent upon a mineral slime simply doesn't make sense.
—The Doctor "Terror Of The Zygons" (1975)
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Do remember to FUQ yourself for that one, Dalton.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
rhoenix
Jedi Council Member

Post by rhoenix »

On topic with the OP, I've shown a few co-workers of mine the Keep Your Jesus Off My Penis video. Given that I work for a Seventh-Day Adventist-founded healthcare business, I find that especially hilarious.

Although there was apparently a bigger outcry here - I recall someone here making a thread about it, asking of other people found it offensive. I'm not missing the irony, either.