"An Agreement" - New Colored Image (pg 6)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Pick you may hate drawing snow and trees and bridges, but you do it well.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quote="Imperia
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:29pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Ah, poor Umber. Got humiliated righteously.

Also, that coloured picture is frankly awesome. A pity so much detail apparently got left out.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Wow. That would be kickass to see in its entirety someday.

Okay, this one's for Umber: How did you know Edge back when he was a petty officer? During your *ahem* "tactical regrouping" you called him by his first name. How does a vice-second lieutenant gain first name recognition with the Black King?
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quote="Fo
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Yeah, that's what I get for assuming customs peculiar to Western Terra to be universal (or would that be multiversal?). There's already enough depth to fill a textbook, or at least maybe a wiki. :D
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

To
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar