Mythbusters hottie in FHM

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Ender
Emperor's Hand

Mythbusters hottie in FHM

Post by Ender »

Look Ma, no pants!

Its like a thousand kittens cried out at once and were suddenly silenced...
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Eh, I'm not all that impressed with those photos. I think she looks cuter in the video than she does in the pictures...although, honestly, I think they could've found a sexier labcoat for her to use. That one just doesn't work very well, in my opinion.

Incidentally, I think these photos of her have already been posted here.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Already posted and not her hottest.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Ace Pace wrote:Already posted and not her hottest.
Do you have a link? I couldn't find it. But, I'm also half-asleep at the moment. *crooked smile*

PS: I think she looks hotter here:

"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Why does she have Wolverine claws?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

RogueIce wrote:Why does she have Wolverine claws?
To pop the balloons when she wants to get back down :P

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Silver Jedi
Padawan Learner

Post by Silver Jedi »

God, I love that picture.
Not a n00b, just a lurker

108th post on Wed Jun 28, 2006 A Whoop!

200th post on Fri Feb 3, 2012 Six months shy of a decade!
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Best Mythbusters Clip ever:

Jamie: What's the workshop motto?
Kari: With enough lubrication we can do anything.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Zaia wrote:Eh, I'm not all that impressed with those photos. I think she looks cuter in the video than she does in the pictures...although, honestly, I think they could've found a sexier labcoat for her to use. That one just doesn't work very well, in my opinion.
I don't know, but I think 'sexy' and 'labcoat' don't really *go* together.

Also, I think she looks pretty good in those photos - so neener neener :P
Zaia wrote:PS: I think she looks hotter here:
The claws are a major turn off for me. They just scream 'fuck off!'
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

Stofsk wrote:Also, I think she looks pretty good in those photos - so neener neener :P
In those pictures (like most magazine features) she's heavily made up and heavily airbrushed, which I think works against her style of beauty.
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

I would agree that she doesn't look down to earth like she normally does on the show.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Did anyone see the episode where they painted her silver to test some myth about body-paint? I don't think it was actually a myth, I think they just wanted a woman painted silver in a bikini hanging around.

Also, does anyone have pics of that?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Ryushikaze
Jedi Master

Post by Ryushikaze »

The mythbusters motto seems to be "Science. Oh, and fanservice. Plenty of that."

It's one of the reasons I love them so. My father actually met them, which makes me incredibly frustrated, in that I didn't get to.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

They were at GenCon. I met them. You may all commence hating me now. :P

Kari dyed her hair blonde for the occasion. I dunno, I just don't think that looks nearly as good on her. :?
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Call me back when she does playboy, and I'll be impressed. :mrgreen:
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Morgan Webs pics looked better than that, though I adore Kari, that ain't that titulating.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Darth Lucifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Lucifer »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Did anyone see the episode where they painted her silver to test some myth about body-paint? I don't think it was actually a myth, I think they just wanted a woman painted silver in a bikini hanging around.

Also, does anyone have pics of that?
I thought they tested that myth by having one of the men paint himself with Gold paint. :? :?:
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

++http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/3 ... 1145209144

a few pictures of her in silver there, but not very good ones i'm afraid.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Spin Echo
Jedi Master

Post by Spin Echo »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:I don't think it was actually a myth, I think they just wanted a woman painted silver in a bikini hanging around.
I bet there's a fair chance you're actually right on that one. A friend of mine used to work as a scientific consultant for the Discovery Channel and he said there was a lot of "I want to make a flame thrower. What reason can we think up to justify having a flame thrower in this episode?"
Doom dOom doOM DOom doomity DooM doom Dooooom Doom DOOM!
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Stofsk wrote:I would agree that she doesn't look down to earth like she normally does on the show.
I seriously agree. Not only is Kari more of the "cute" kind than "hot," being down to earth is her best quality. That's kinf of why I liked Scotti, too, although it was probably also because I thought her arm tattoos were neat...
Spin Echo wrote:
CaptainChewbacca wrote:I don't think it was actually a myth, I think they just wanted a woman painted silver in a bikini hanging around.
I bet there's a fair chance you're actually right on that one.
It is indeed an actual "myth," since for one thing "death by skin asphyxiation due to gold paint" was the premise for killing the girl in Goldfinger.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
Stofsk wrote:I would agree that she doesn't look down to earth like she normally does on the show.
I seriously agree. Not only is Kari more of the "cute" kind than "hot," being down to earth is her best quality. That's kinf of why I liked Scotti, too, although it was probably also because I thought her arm tattoos were neat...
And her really nice rack too.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red