forum images (pics)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

LordShaithis
Redshirt

forum images (pics)

Post by LordShaithis »

Was going through my Photobucket account just now, and thought I would post a bunch of my forum images just for the hell of it. All were made by me.

Used when someone copy/pastes way too much text into a post:

Created specifially for a thread in which ex-SWG designer Raph Koster actually put forth the words quoted in the lower right corner:

Made for a thread discussing the Final Fantasy XI "new deal" marketing scheme:

Used in case of breathless "omg william gibson predicted this" cyberpunk wanking:

I once tried to run for a moderator position on a board I frequented. My platform consisted of openly telling everyone I planned to be a ruthless fascist.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Major Maxillary
Youngling

Re: forum images (pics)

Post by Major Maxillary »

LordShaithis wrote:I once tried to run for a moderator position on a board I frequented. My platform consisted of openly telling everyone I planned to be a ruthless fascist.
You'd be surprised how often that works.
There is no such thing as 'too much firepower' because there is no such thing as 'negative dead'.
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

Somehow telling them that under my iron fist they would all learn a new definition of suffering failed to turn the trick.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster