Spiders On Drugs!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Spiders On Drugs!

Post by Lord Poe »

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Posted by Dr. What in Off Topic.

But I find it interesting how that video I saw through his link now has an "ebaumsworld" tag in the bottom right corner in this version.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

It shouldn't be too interesting. Ebaumsworld is notorious for stealing media from other sites, notably SomethingAwful and College Humor among others. There was a big bruhaha over it while back
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Already posted. And random Youtube videos don't belong here.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan