---

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

How do we know they're lesbians if they aren't making out?
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

It's written in the story :P.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Pick wrote:It's written in the story :P.
If you include pictures with words, more people will look at it.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Redleader34
Jedi Knight
Location: Flowing through the Animated Ether, finding unsusual creations

Post by Redleader34 »

wow nice pick.. and the lesbein scene was a funny read... I felt so dirty... but at least you don't have /slashing fans.?
Dan's Art

Bounty on SDN's most annoying
"A spambot, a spambot who can't spell, a spambot who can't spell or spam properly and a spambot with tenure. Tough"choice."

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I think that's, like, Raptor's cue.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

DP wrote:If you include pictures with words, more people will look at it.
But not read :P.

----
Oh, also, I drew a sketch fanart for Order of the Stick. Though quick, I'm relatively pleased with it, so I might use it as the basis for an oil painting with a similar facial structure.

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

More fanart, this time for the Zebragirl comic (which is really good*.)
(*and not a furry comic, despite the name.)

Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

Nice drawing of Professor Broadshoulders! Maybe now Joe will finally update the fanart section! ....nah....

Link to the Comic
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Nice Order of the Stick art. You captured the character's androgynous elfishness quite well.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Redleader34 wrote:wow nice pick.. and the lesbein scene was a funny read... I felt so dirty... but at least you don't have /slashing fans.?
Hah! Since 100% of DC's male characters are slashbait, it's almost a sight unsporting. That's why a true master goes for the most impossible of pairings. XD
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Thanks, everybody!
Darth Raptor wrote:
Redleader34 wrote:wow nice pick.. and the lesbein scene was a funny read... I felt so dirty... but at least you don't have /slashing fans.?
Hah! Since 100% of DC's male characters are slashbait, it's almost a sight unsporting. That's why a true master goes for the most impossible of pairings. XD
... All of them? Really?
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Pick wrote:... All of them? Really?
Yeah, pretty much. You just killed off the straightest guy. :P
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Hey, here's a question: if a character is actually gay, do they still count as slashbait? Because then it's not really bait, it's just the canon.

Befuddling :|.