Robocop vs The Terminator, part II

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Enola Straight
Jedi Knight

Robocop vs The Terminator, part II

Post by Enola Straight »

Masochist to Sadist: "Hurt me."
Sadist to Masochist: "No."
Enola Straight
Jedi Knight

Post by Enola Straight »

Masochist to Sadist: "Hurt me."
Sadist to Masochist: "No."
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Off to AMP
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

I just watched part one, and holy shit, best editing ever. Even has them trading punches and in the same shot and stuff.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

LordShaithis wrote:I just watched part one, and holy shit, best editing ever.
I agree. There are some errors, e.g., Robocop receiving damage that later disappears, due to the scenes used, but this is still more entertaining than Frank Miller's work. It makes me hope for an officially licensed crossover (although, considering Hollywood's track record, I may end up regretting this wish).
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Woah :shock:

No RoboCain tough :(
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Feh, we all know that the Terminator would so kick ass.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

First episode is better:

Clicky.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
brianeyci
Emperor's Hand

Post by brianeyci »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Feh, we all know that the Terminator would so kick ass.
Yeah it would. The editing was good, but since fighting was all that was in the film, it's like watching a bunch of Star Trek ships beat Star Wars, not too entertaining. Robocop beating off three terminators is too much a joke. Especially when Robocop was smart enough to shoot Arnold in the mouth, but Arnold wasn't smart enough to do the same (in the first episode) and especially when one of the terminators killed their own with a gas truck (in the second). I might have understood one, and maybe a stalemate, but two or three is just wanking.
Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

brianeyci wrote:
Shroom Man 777 wrote:Feh, we all know that the Terminator would so kick ass.
Yeah it would. The editing was good, but since fighting was all that was in the film, it's like watching a bunch of Star Trek ships beat Star Wars, not too entertaining. Robocop beating off three terminators is too much a joke. Especially when Robocop was smart enough to shoot Arnold in the mouth, but Arnold wasn't smart enough to do the same (in the first episode) and especially when one of the terminators killed their own with a gas truck (in the second). I might have understood one, and maybe a stalemate, but two or three is just wanking.
Terminators are like ninjas: The more onscreen, the less power they have.