Iain (M) Banks Related Art...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

Ok, I had half an hour to spare at work since it's quiet...

I have never read any Culture novels so have no idea what the hell the ships should look like. This is based on the first description posted, the one with the bulges and pointy cone shape with a blunt end. Colouring and the little details are all my fault, since I have no clue what it should look like. I've added a Shuttle for scale in the third pic, it's flying close to the human-sized door in the side of the Culture ship, which also gives an idea of how large a 300m+ ship really is.
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Kenny_10_Bellys wrote:Ok, I had half an hour to spare at work since it's quiet...

I have never read any Culture novels so have no idea what the hell the ships should look like. This is based on the first description posted, the one with the bulges and pointy cone shape with a blunt end. Colouring and the little details are all my fault, since I have no clue what it should look like. I've added a Shuttle for scale in the third pic, it's flying close to the human-sized door in the side of the Culture ship, which also gives an idea of how large a 300m+ ship really is.
*gets sacrificial knife and cuts open a 16 year old maiden virgin, spilling her blood into soil of a graveyard, sinister chanting is heard in the air….*

Ok, after reviving this dead thread, I really like to see those sketches of those Culture ships that you've done, Kenny_10_Bellys, but I can't see anything but tiny white squares with red crosses.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Big Orange wrote:
Kenny_10_Bellys wrote:Ok, I had half an hour to spare at work since it's quiet...

*gets sacrificial knife and cuts open a 16 year old maiden virgin, spilling her blood into soil of a graveyard, sinister chanting is heard in the air….*

Ok, after reviving this dead thread, I really like to see those sketches of those Culture ships that you've done, Kenny_10_Bellys, but I can't see anything but tiny white squares with red crosses.
LOL Necro, LOL Red X.
Image Image
Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

Fuck me ragged, I post and get thunderous silence for months and the day after I delete the photos from my server someone wants to see the bloody things!

I dont have the models at home, I'll make new pics and post them on Monday when i get back to work.
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.