New preview for BSG "Razor"

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

DrMckay
Jedi Master

New preview for BSG "Razor"

Post by DrMckay »

Looks good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho7BPVmrGu4

Can anyone tell me what the background music is? I really like it.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards."
~Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
AO3 Link | FFN Link
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

Fuck yes. This should tie us over until January.
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Hell yeah, the prelude to the end is coming.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Sweeeeeet.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

You'd think they'd show Pegasus eye-candy.

I'm still pissed off she's gone.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
ColonialAdmiral
Padawan Learner

Post by ColonialAdmiral »

It sucks not having cable/satellite.
I get the pleasure of not getting to watch it till it comes out on DVD. (Maybe two years from now?)
All I know about is season 1 & 2, and the episode before the season 3 finale from when I was at a hotel...

P.S.
Anybody know when season 3 comes out on DVD?
TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Post by TimothyC »

ColonialAdmiral wrote:It sucks not having cable/satellite.
I get the pleasure of not getting to watch it till it comes out on DVD. (Maybe two years from now?)
The DVD(s) will be out before season four starts.
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

According to the show's music composer back around the finale, the Season Three set is slated for sometime in August, but there hasn't been an announcement from Universal concerning it yet. That alone suggests to me that it probably won't come out until October or November.

So maybe they'll be timing it so it'll coincide with the broadcast for "Razor."
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Spyder
Sith Marauder

Post by Spyder »

ColonialAdmiral wrote:It sucks not having cable/satellite.
All I know about is season 1 & 2, and the episode before the season 3 finale from when I was at a hotel...

P.S.
Anybody know when season 3 comes out on DVD?
Let me tell you a story about a boy named Jack. Jack, much like yourself, doesn't have cable or satellite TV. Often Jack would have to wait for DVDs of his favorite shows to come out before he could watch them. This would often make Jack very sad. However, to keep away the sadness, Jack would connect to the internet and venture into the magical world of bit torrent. Jack's conscience was as clear as day due to DVD purchases that would ensure the creators of his favorite shows were fairly compensated. However, Jack had to keep this a secret, lest the sheriff come and take him away.

Don't download movies.
:D
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

New Zealand sends out mixed messages again.
Vympel wrote:You'd think they'd show Pegasus eye-candy.

I'm still pissed off she's gone.
Me too, but at least we get to see her again :D

I though the titled overlaying the 'newer' Colonial Fleet logo was cool.

EDIT: and of course, an Aussie accent in the show! No doubt she's from whichever world is the prison colony.

Incidentally, anyone been keeping up with the article on battlestarwiki? Spoiler:

There will be some homosexuality in the movie. According to an unconfirmed article at SyFy, the relationship in question occurs between Gina and Cain. That would put a bit of emphasis on Cain's strong negative feelings toward Gina, as well her her reaction to having a gun to the face.
lol, opsec doesn't apply to fanfiction. -Aaron

PRFYNAFBTFC
CAPTAIN OF MFS SAMMY HAGAR
ImageImage
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Looks very nice. I liked the music. One of these days, I should start buying soundtracks...
Sadly, no Pegasus-pr0n ;)
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.