Me and the Russkies!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Me and the Russkies!

Post by TheMuffinKing »

I found a few pics of me from a few years ago. Don't ask where or when specifically, just enjoy the sight of me a little younger and a little thinner...

I'm the one on the right!

I'm the one on the left! SU-25 action! I had pics of the aircraft opened for maintenance, and a really cool one of the autocannon laying on a stand. Maybe I'll find em. :wink:
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Re: Me and the Russkies!

Post by Zed Snardbody »

TheMuffinKing wrote:I found a few pics of me from a few years ago. Don't ask where or when specifically, just enjoy the sight of me a little younger and a little thinner...

snip

I'm the one on the right!

snip

I'm the one on the left! SU-25 action! I had pics of the aircraft opened for maintenance, and a really cool one of the autocannon laying on a stand. Maybe I'll find em. :wink:
Ooooo! I know when! :P
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

HAHAH Zed, you have seen through my veil of counter espionage! Now that one figured it out I might as well reveal the location! Later.
FSTargetDrone
Emperor's Hand

Re: Me and the Russkies!

Post by FSTargetDrone »

TheMuffinKing wrote:Don't ask where or when specifically, just enjoy the sight of me a little younger and a little thinner...
Let me guess, you were.. in.. Hawaii! On 26 October, 2002! On a Saturday! Well, I'm not so confident of the date, but surely it's Hawaii.
I had pics of the aircraft opened for maintenance, and a really cool one of the autocannon laying on a stand. Maybe I'll find em.
Oh, please do. That would be very interesting. Show us!

EDIT: If ever a sharkmouth looked good on a plane, it looks damn good on that one.