Art this! (pic heavy, probably nsfw, etc)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Rye
To Mega Therion

Art this! (pic heavy, probably nsfw, etc)

Post by Rye »

The above is a character for a 40k fic I started but have yet to get around to continuing. He's an ex-commissar and now a minor rogue trader. He's just got his one vessel and a small crew, having Firefly-esque adventures in the 40k setting. His gun is an antique and rare revolver bolt pistol. In his left hand is a chaos artifact that emits unlight.

And here's a continuation of how I think the Lobo vs Juggernaut fight would go after Havokeff's picture of the slaughter of the X-Men. As you can see, he's not using brute strength, he's using the little seen momentum-affecting forcefield power in addition to a tethered Lobo to make sure he absorbs as much of the energy as possible, in excess of his usual punches.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

"Ahh... The game is afoot aye?" :twisted:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Yes. And up until now, it wasn't known that Juggernaut was a fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, but there you go.
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Rye, you didn't make him say 'I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!', so I'm somewhat dissapointed.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Ford Prefect wrote:Rye, you didn't make him say 'I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!', so I'm somewhat dissapointed.
The original had him saying "Bitch, please!" but it didn't look right. Plus with something like that, you need all sorts of fonts and shit going down, so I just went with him shutting up and pounding him.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Two kinda rubbish pictures on account of not being that inspired recently and taking ages over a picture I'm colouring in.

First up is one of the main antagonists from the same story as the captain above. She's a cyborg assassin that's tracking down one of the main characters for the mechanicus. Her funky feet allow her to walk on most surfaces and her cloak is a bizarre memory alloy that allows her to glide, or fly, when used in conjunction with her short range jetpack on her back. She can also detach her body underneath her boobs and control her torso, legs and minor arms independently. Her shoulders/boobs/head section gets the two main arms, one of which ends in a nasty energy claw, the jetpack and cloak and mechadendrites.

The second pic is a space ship created from 3 different vessels from 3 different time periods cobbled together. The forward part is mostly research and cargo based, the middle is the population centre, rear part engines. It'll probably turn up somewhere.