Need Bat-Man help.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I give it a 9.5/10. The swirl of the cape with clenched fist is great, the perspective is awesome, the cowl looks right, and I don't even mind the belt.

You get a -.5 because (for some reason) the tread on the boots looks weird. I know it isn't practical, but Batman's boots are usually drawn smooth, I think.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

That is pretty much the best looking Batman since that episode of the cartoon where a kids invents a gritty fifty year old Batman who drives an enormous, gun-drenched tank and throttles some guy to death in a water filled crater while making a medical related one-liner about him being a surgeon or doctor.

Really cool.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Ford Prefect wrote:That is pretty much the best looking Batman since that episode of the cartoon where a kids invents a gritty fifty year old Batman who drives an enormous, gun-drenched tank and throttles some guy to death in a water filled crater while making a medical related one-liner about him being a surgeon or doctor.

Really cool.
"Legends of the Dark Knight" - Second story, effectively a DTV of Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns"... What? :P .

(Oh and Havokeff, as ever, love your amazing stuff, I can't believe you're not selling your stuff yet, or are you?)
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:I give it a 9.5/10. The swirl of the cape with clenched fist is great, the perspective is awesome, the cowl looks right, and I don't even mind the belt.
I do, but I've been over that, and other than that and the curved ears it looks damned good indeed.
You get a -.5 because (for some reason) the tread on the boots looks weird. I know it isn't practical, but Batman's boots are usually drawn smooth, I think.
The problem (as I see it at any rate) isn't that the boots aren't smooth, a number of the later comics have the boots have treads and JL/JLU me actually had heeled boots. The problem is the treads in that picture make the boots look like they have teeth.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'