Mathematical representation of rap.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

I only understood about 10% of them, but the ones I did get were hilarious.
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
Sephirius
Jedi Master

Post by Sephirius »

oh god I lol'd hard
Saying smaller engines are better is like saying you don't want huge muscles because you wouldn't fit through the door. So what? You can bench 500. Fuck doors. - MadCat360
Schuyler Colfax
Jedi Master

Post by Schuyler Colfax »

Overall it was meh but,

Ethnicities that do the hump was halarious.
Get some
SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

If you don't get it, each image is a link to a YouTube video of the track the lyrics the graph is based off comes from.

That said, I got about half, maybe two-thirds of it right off the top of my head, give or take a few

1. Puff Daddy/Mase/Notorious B.I.G., "Mo' Money, Mo Problems"

2. All I need it One Mic... Nas, "One Mic"

4,14. Just wakin' up in the mornin' gotta thank God/I dunno but today seems kinda odd/No Barkin' from the dog/No smog/And mama cooked a breakfast with no hog Ice Cube, "Today Was a Good Day"

6. So shorty/It's your birthday/We gonna party like it's your birthday/We gonna sip Bacardi like it's your birthday/... 50 Cent, "In Da Club"

10. 'Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks Mobb Deep "Shook Ones"

12. Can I hit it in the morning/Without givin' you half of my dough/And even worse if I was broke would you want me?/If I couldn't get you fancy things/Like alla them diamond rings/Bitches kill for/would you still roll?/If we couldn't see the sun rising off the shore of Thailand/would you ride then/If I wasn't droppin'/If I wasn't a eight-figure nigga by the name of Jigga/Would you come around me or would you clown me?/If I couldn't flow futuristic/Would ya/Put your two lips on my wood and kiss it/Could ya/.../Baby girl if this is so, Yo/Can I get a "Fuck you"/To these bitches from all of my niggas who don't love hoes/They gets no dough Jay-Z, "Can I Get a..."

13. ...Got everything/In my Mama name/But I'm Hood Rich... Big Tymers, "Still Fly" (Good lord, I forgot how much I hated this track!)

15. I'm not a killer but don't push me/Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' pussy! Tupac Shakur, "Hail Mary"

16. Young, Black, and famous/With money hangin' out the anus Mase, "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down"

17. I love you like a fat kid love cake 50 cent, "Twenty Questions"

18: One, Two, Three and to the Four/ Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre is at your door Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg, "Ain't Nuthin But a G Thang"

19. Geto Boys, "Damn, it feels good to be a Gangsta"

22. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks Dr. Dre, "Bitches Ain't Shit"

24. Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say/but nuthin' comes out when they move their lips/just a bunch of gibberish/motherfuckers act like they forgot about Dre Dr. Dre and Eminem "Forgot About Dre"

26. Wu-Tang Clan, "Can It Be All So Simple"

27. It's like this and like that and like this and-a Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg, "Ain't Nuthin' But a G Thang"

28. The Luniz, "I Got 5 on it"

29. Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his rap to sell records/well I do/So fuck him, and fuck you too! Eminem, "The Real Slim Shady"

30. ...You know, you gotta see that one for yourself! :mrgreen:

32. They see me rollin'/They hatin'/Patrollin'/And tryin to catch me ridin' dirty Chamillionaire, "Ridin' Dirty"

33. I got more rhymes than a bible's got psalms House of Pain, "Jump Around"

36. Jesus died at age 33, that's 33 shots/from twin glocks, that's sixteen apiece, that's thirty-two,/which means one my guns was holding seventeen, twenty-seven hit your crew/six went into you! Nas, "One Mic"

38. I'm not a player, I just crush a lot Big Pun, "Still Not a Player"

39. Tupac Shakur "I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto"

40. To the Right/To the Right/To the Right/To the Right/To the Left/To the Left/To the Left/To the Left/Now kick/Now kick/Now kick/Now kick/Now walk it by yourself/Now walk it by yourself/ Cupid, "Cupid Shuffle"

41,95. Naughty By Nature, "OPP"

44. MC Hammer, "U Can't Touch This"

46. I like big butts/And I cannot lie/You other brothas can't deny Sir Mix-A-Lot "Baby Got Back"

50. (A): Take the time to find a condom/(B): You walk right over and you pound them/(C): Tell 'em that you want her love/Well the answer is (D)/D?/All of the above![/i] Digital Undergound, "Freaks of the Industry"

54. My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard/And they're like, it's better than yours/ Kelis "My Milkshake"

58, 77. Tupac Shakur, "All Eyez on me"

66: Ludacris, "Act a Fool"

70. Any damsel's that's in distress/Be outta that dress when she meets Jim West Will Smith, "Wild Wild West"

71. I got a big weed stash/Pocket full of cash/Just seen a big ol' ass!/(It's Saturday) Ludacris, "Saturday"

72. Two trailer park girls go 'round the outside/Round the outside/Round the outside Eminem, "Without Me"

75. Nas, "Nas is Like" (Half Man, Half Amazing)

76. I wish I was a little bit taller/I wish I was a baller/I wish I had a girl who looked good/I would call her/I wish I had a rabbit/and a hat/with a bat/and a 64' Impala Skee-Lo "I Wish"

82. Wu-Tang Clan, "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin ta Fuck With"

88. DMX, "X Gon' Give it to Ya"

89. What you got in that ROOM/What you got in that room?/A Coupla gats/A coupla knives/A coupla rats/A coupla wives... Ludacris "Roll Out"

92. Black People/Do tha Humpty Hump/Do the do the Humpty Hump/White People/Do tha Humpty Hump/Do the do the Humpty Hump/Puerto Ricans/Do tha Humpty Hump/Do the do the Humpty Hump/Samoans/Do tha Humpty Hump/Do the do the Humpty Hump/ Digital Underground "The Humpty Dance"

93. Afroman, "Because I got High"
Not an armored Jigglypuff

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers