Half life 2 + Eve online = awesome fanvid

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

wautd
Emperor's Hand

Half life 2 + Eve online = awesome fanvid

Post by wautd »

Link to original tread

Impressive work. Well worth a watch[/url]
Last edited by wautd on 2008-06-03 02:35am, edited 1 time in total.
Cthulhuvong
Youngling

Post by Cthulhuvong »

The trailer has me intrigued. Now to download the episode.
I used to think that it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe. ~Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were and ask "why not?" ~John F Kennedy Jr, 1963
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

I was actually bored with the episode. I didn't quite understand what's going on half the time and there was barely a plot, just a "dah cavalry has arrived!" played over twice.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Acidburns
Padawan Learner

Post by Acidburns »

I enjoyed it! It was pretty funny, though it does bend the lore a little bit with regards to crew sizes and so on. The creator has obviously put a lot of effort into it, and I found the voice acting to be quite tolerable, normally these kind of fan videos have really groan inducing acting.
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

To be honest, the camera work in the Eve universe was a bit sloppy. I was mostly impressed with what they could with the half life engine