Great tunes, think fast

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Knife
Emperor's Hand

Great tunes, think fast

Post by Knife »

Here we go, link good tunes. Foot moving, toe tapping, generation spanning tunes. Youtube, hosted whatever......

I'll start so keep up kiddies:

Black Betty

Remember, generation spanning, sorry unless the rap was from the 80's it doesn't qualify. Great music that goes across genre's.

And....Go!
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Meh, see you that and raise you Devil went down to Georgia.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Questor
Jedi Council Member

Post by Questor »

salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

JointStrikeFighter
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by JointStrikeFighter »

Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Well, Def Leppard covered this two years ago, so here's a gem from The Faces.

... what's your name again? :lol:
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »