YouTube ST music video

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

YouTube ST music video

Post by Pulp Hero »

Something I stumbled across. It solves the question that is Star Trek, the answer is White Rabbit.

Link

And to make this thread a little less boring, post your favorite YouTube music videos.
I can never love you because I'm just thirty squirrels in a mansuit."

"Ah, good ol' Popeye. Punching ghosts until they explode."[/b]-Internet Webguy

"It was cut because an Army Ordnance panel determined that a weapon that kills an enemy soldier 10 times before he hits the ground was a waste of resources, so they scaled it back to only kill him 3 times."-Anon, on the cancellation of the Army's multi-kill vehicle.
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

I actually have a few ideas kicking around in my head for some of my own, but until then, check this Gamera music video set to a highly satisfying (if unexpected) Rammstein VS Tatu remix.
Aquatain
Padawan Learner

Post by Aquatain »

Last edited by Aquatain on 2008-09-03 10:03pm, edited 1 time in total.
There Lives More Faith In Honest Doubt,Belive Me,Than In Half The Creeds. ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson.

"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Aquatain wrote:Mine at the moment : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkaLM9NcSo
*clickclickclickclickclick* It's not working! :cry:

:P
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Aquatain
Padawan Learner

Post by Aquatain »

My bad, it should be working now.
There Lives More Faith In Honest Doubt,Belive Me,Than In Half The Creeds. ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson.

"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."