The "Nice FEMALE legs" thread!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Re: The "Nice FEMALE legs" thread!

Post by Elfdart »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Oh, that is real nice. You gotta love the form, and how it's all so well-toned and shapely.
Great shape, ideal size -this girl's ass has the perfect balance of muscle and fat to be firm and smackable at the same time. Thanks J, I owe you one!

Oh man. Mike can go shut up about his opinions on cycling shorts on women now. Sorry Mike. What an ass! The girl's! :D
Aside from mini-skirts and stockings, nothing accentuates a woman's ass and thighs like bike shorts.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Elfdart wrote:Great shape, ideal size -this girl's ass has the perfect balance of muscle and fat to be firm and smackable at the same time. Thanks J, I owe you one!
I'll be sure to send a copy to your girlfriend along with your comments. :P
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

She knows I ogle other women. Unless it's a friend or co-worker of hers, she doesn't mind. In that case, she responds by talking about Toby Stephens.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

So I saw the new Olympus PEN camera ad for the first time today, and all I could think of was damn those are nice legs!

Also related to the above, the model at the Olympus booth at a recent camera show.
She has great legs too.

aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P