Zombie From Canada! The Unead From the Frozen North!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Zombie From Canada! The Unead From the Frozen North!

Post by Broomstick »

No, really, this is Zombie Boy, lives in Montreal:'

Love it or hate it, it's an amazing tattoo.

I confess, full body suits and facial tattoos are not my cup of tea, but from an artistic standpoint it's not bad at all. He says he's happier since he had it done. I hope he never has reason to regret it.

Interview with the gentleman here
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Re: Zombie From Canada! The Unead From the Frozen North!

Post by Zor »

I am going to say that this was a very daft thing to do. The generic Hipster Dragon or "I like Bacon" in Chinese on the back at least can be contained by a shirt. This guy is going to need to spend ALOT of money on foundation to function in normal enviroments.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Not everyone wants to "function in a normal environment" - full body tattoo people have a long history of wanting to be, for lack of a better word, freaks.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Reminds me of Hollowman. Would've been cooler if his tats were, like, based on anatomical diagrams.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

I think someone needs a hug.
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Zor wrote:I am going to say that this was a very daft thing to do. The generic Hipster Dragon or "I like Bacon" in Chinese on the back at least can be contained by a shirt. This guy is going to need to spend ALOT of money on foundation to function in normal enviroments.

Zor
This guy probably makes his money by not functioning in normal environments. Appearances on TV shows, interviews with magazines (I bet BMEzine would love to get hold of him), possibly a paid writing gig from the perspective of someone who's made themselves an outsider. It's a much smaller world, but the counterculture movement does have jobs of it's own.
"Doctors keep their scalpels and other instruments handy, for emergencies. Keep your philosophy ready too—ready to understand heaven and earth. In everything you do, even the smallest thing, remember the chain that links them. Nothing earthly succeeds by ignoring heaven, nothing heavenly by ignoring the earth." M.A.A.A