More Shipbucket scale silliness or...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

More Shipbucket scale silliness or...

Post by TimothyC »

Matt Smith is a bitch to scale off of.

"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Re: More Shipbucket scale silliness or...

Post by Knife »

I have no idea what I'm looking at.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
OmegaChief
Jedi Knight

Post by OmegaChief »

Well the first image appears to be the TARDIS on one of those 100m scales you see lots of images of large ships/structures up against to give you a sense of scale and/or comparision.
This odyssey, this, exodus. Do we journey toward the promised land, or into the valley of the kings? Three decades ago I envisioned a new future for our species, and now that we are on the brink of realizing my dream, I feel only solitude, and regret. Has my entire life's work been a fool's crusade? Have I led my people into this desert, only to die?
-Admiral Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander of the Neo-Terran Front, NTF Iceni, 2367
TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Post by TimothyC »

I got bored this week and did [url=htt://www.shipbucket.com]Shipbucket[/url] scale version of the 11th Doctor's TARDIS and the Pandorica (from the 5th series ending two-parter: The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang).
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev