Song ID request

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Song ID request

Post by Shinova »

Anyone know what song is being played on this youtube AMV?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szv-AQctqfw
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Spoonist
Jedi Council Member

Re: Song ID request

Post by Spoonist »

http://www.wikihow.com/Identify-Songs-Using-Melody

edit

Should have said that I've found some using melody search. You play the tune to an app and it gives suggestions. Don't know any japanese db's though...
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zaune »

Babel Fish informs me that the video is from an anime series called Yosuga no Sora, and I'm not completely certain but I think we're looking at the opening credits, not an AMV. Hope that helps a bit, because I wouldn't mind knowing what that song's called either.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
HeadCreeps
Padawan Learner

Post by HeadCreeps »

Those are definitely CGs from a visual novel and not an anime. Wikipedia lists it as "a Japanese romance/drama adult visual novel developed by Sphere".

I don't speak Japanese, but I know enough to say those are almost certainly not Japanese lyrics. Japanese doesn't natively have a lot of words ending with the -qway sound, or whatever it is. The end of the video shows a link to a Chinese forum of some sort, so I'm reasonably sure it's not from the visual novel.
Hindsight is 24/7.
[/size]
Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zaune »

Have to take your word on that, I'm afraid; I have enough trouble distinguishing French and German.

And just a thought, but why don't you just email him or leave a comment under the video and ask?
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
Jedi Master

Post by avatarxprime »

It's a Chinese song, so it doesn't belong to the visuals, which come from a Japanese visual novel. Anyway, you can listen to the song here. It's by an artist called Eason Chan and it's called Brother and Sister or Siblings or something like that. Here's everything you need to go and find it. I'd provide a download link, but I do believe that would be frowned upon given the type of link.

Song Name:Brother and sister

Chinese Song Name:兄妹(xiong mei)

Album Name:你的陈奕迅国语精选(ni de chen yi xun guo yu jing xuan)

Song Artist: Eason Chan (陈奕迅 Yi-Xun Chen)