"An Agreement" - New Colored Image (pg 6)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Bla bla
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:26pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

Pick wrote:
Adrian Laguna wrote:Interesting, a pin prick or small cut isn't dangerous per se. If Lauer walks through brush and gets some scratches there really is no point in transfering them. Apparently, Edge Argus was the only one to realize that it would be most inconvinient if a small wound happened to coincide with the location of the carthoid artery or jugular vein.
Well, this still wouldn't hurt him. It's a very light scratch.

The problem is, Edge is going to keep doing it.
Oh I see, he'll peel his skin layer by layer, making many separate wounds that are individually not enough to get the band's attention. The best part of the plan is that if he fucks-up, Edge only has to deal with a minor scratch. Talk about slow and painful...
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Genius though that it is, and hateful of Edge though I am (oddly, I like the Count of Monte Christo) I can't sympathise with Lauer, because he's not fighting back. Seriously, unless Edge is much stronger than Lauer (he might be, he just seems so small right now), he should be kicking and throwing his weight around. Though that would be time consuming.

Actually, I feel like knowing; have are you doing these ones? By hand or some other method?
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[zo
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

Any thoughts on my anti-band methods?

Repeated here for convinience:

a) Lock the enemy in a dungeon, and declare the area purgatus (though it might not be necessary). After a few weeks you can go collect the bands.

b) If keeping the bands isn't that important, you can go for the "Bootstrap Bill" solution. Just tie the guy to something heavy and dump him in the ocean.

c) Actually, it seems the bands only protect against physical damage. Edge was planning to cause Lauer to bleed to death. You could just seal the guy's mouth and nose shut, then let him suffocate.

BTW - Have I complinented Pick on her drawing skillz? They're good, I quite like what you draw.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Rejoice, Pick, for my opinion of Edge Argus has improved with the conclusion of this chapter. Umber kinda, almost, deserved it.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

It'
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

New style, same story! Tra la!
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

I think it looks fine, and if I can get my Zantim fixes closer together, all the better.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Works for me. :)

The Black King isn't going to be happy when he gets back from wherever he's been hiding.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quot
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I like the new style personally. I don't know why, but I think I like it better than the last.
What is Project Zohar?

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

zort
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

I find it slightly more difficult to read in some cases, but otherwise I like it.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:wink:.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

"Vice second lieutenant"? Is that even considered an officer? Wow, Edge really was a nobody. :P
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Heh, in the US Army, I think they just call those people "dots". Their rank insignia is literally just a brass dot. NCOs are allowed to give them shit. :lol:
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:angelic:
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Only Umber would use a word like "unwell". :)

I would imagine that at least some of the other members of the Council would be wary of Edge, though, even if he is an asset they can hardly afford to pass up. After all, suspicion is something Syvorians have in abundance, and for good reason.
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

k:.)
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Somebody's gonna die. Being on Syvoria's Dark Council is like Russian Roulette, only there's more than one bullet in the chamber and the bullets are actually barbed, poison-coated harpoons.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Pick wrote: Oh, sure. They're all scared shitless of him, but since there's really very little they think they can do to stop him, they're being very nice :).
They could always just, tie him up or something. Heck, Drex must be considerably larger than Edge; even if he can't kill him, he could always just overpower him and stick him in a dark room somewhere. Forever.
What is Project Zohar?

Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Ford Prefect wrote:
Pick wrote: Oh, sure. They're all scared shitless of him, but since there's really very little they think they can do to stop him, they're being very nice :).
They could always just, tie him up or something. Heck, Drex must be considerably larger than Edge; even if he can't kill him, he could always just overpower him and stick him in a dark room somewhere. Forever.
That raises an interesting point, one Pick may have already answered at some point; can the bands transmit conditions as well, like drowning or starvation? If so, doing that to him would be rather difficult, since you'd have to stick him in a dark room by himself miles and miles away from any other person, and then get out of the range of the bands before Edge can get free of whatever bonds he's in and slit his own throat.
The Rift
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

The