"An Agreement" - New Colored Image (pg 6)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Dum de dum dum DAAAA!!!

The plot thickens!
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Pick wrote:Dum de dum dum DAAAA!!!

The plot thickens!
Edge certainly works quickly. Is he already brewing up his "enslave by humiliation" plot for Desunius?
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

With a side of MURDER!
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quo
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Evil is as Evil does. (note I'm just being obscure).
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:o.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Pick wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:Evil is as Evil does. (note I'm just being obscure).
Edge is deserving the not-capitalized "evil" around now, too :o.
And he isn't later, too? :P

It is amazing how well he can read Desunius, though. I would imagine, were he of a noble family, Edge might have made it to the Council anyways, on guile alone.
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Edge, you little genius! I had some inkling of what he did, but that just takes the cake. It makes so much sense too; pure smart writing is that Pick. My hat's off to you.
What is Project Zohar?

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:mrgreen:.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I love how easily Umber suggests killing Drex to himself before he goes on a long trip.
What is Project Zohar?

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:P.
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:28pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Pick wrote: That's almost as bad as going, "I guess I'm going to need to go into the nigh-impregnable capitol of the rival nation across massive tracts of enemy land" but yeah :P.
Nothing is impenetrable for the great and mighty Black King!
What is Project Zohar?

Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Ford Prefect wrote:Nothing is impenetrable for the great and mighty Black King!
Except Desunius! XD

Oh snap!!!
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

kid.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Pick wrote:It's not like he hasn't had plenty of opportunity... .

... Y'know, that would make for a pretty fucked up kid.
One could say that of any number of pairings between your characters.

Even the ones that kind of make sense. :P
The Rift
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

ererererer
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

borp
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:28pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

My thought process: Wow, Sunder is really ugly. Wait, an ugly azzarn!? ... Oh, it's from that puppet song.

:P
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quo
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[immmm
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Ah, damn. I missed your edit. I'm sorry!

Anyway, for all the stress it put you through, that turned out really well. Hoquer looks cold. Maybe he should wear clothes. :P
Pick wrote:Oh, also, the "Ask a Question!" sketch thingie is open again for questions regarding the Zantim era. Ask as you please... . (And this time, I'll use the text function so your eyes don't die :P.)
Yay! Are the responses going to be from the Zantim era or simply in regards to those events?
Additionally -and this is rather important- I don't intend to finish the Zantim chapter as comics. There's just too much. So. Do you want a painfully quick summary and get the juicy bits once I get to the Zantim era in the story proper, or do you want me to write the rest of the Zantim chapter?
I can't speak for the others, but I'm okay with a summary. Maybe keep it in tiny text, just in case?
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quote="D
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:29pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Umber has Edge's eyes? Truly, he is the master of humiliation. Gullible or not, Umber must have been made of stern stuff to notonly recover from his duel, but maintain his sanity after so much defeat and indignity.

On the subject of eyes, how did Edge get his hands on his "white" ones, and what did they do, aside from making him see?

I enjoyed the summary, and I think it would turn out brilliantly in full form. Perhaps you can go back and complete it after you finish the whole thing (I'm an optomist). :)
The Rift
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quot
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:29pm, edited 1 time in total.