Calling All Egos: THE ADONIS AWARDS

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Zaia wrote:
Peregrin Toker wrote:
Oni Koneko Damien wrote:Okay, time to put myself into the running:
I can't see the pics.
Neither can I. :(
Why the :( ?
You've got my pics and since i have the body of a Greek God why do you need anyone elses? :D
Since the only possible competition hasn't posted (Verilon as current reigning "SD.Net Hunk of Man Meat") there isn't really any contest !
Modesty is over rated :D :wink:
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Yeah, but apparently the only thing keeping me from posting is a lack of camera. :P Hopefully, Mayabird won't threaten me. >_>
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

verilon wrote:Yeah, but apparently the only thing keeping me from posting is a lack of camera. :P Hopefully, Mayabird won't threaten me. >_>
So pick up one of the disposable digital cameras they sell now. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
CrimsonRaine
Jedi Knight

Post by CrimsonRaine »

Zac Naloen wrote:<snip>
Good Lord, man! You know, I am a nerd. I am aware that I am a nerd. And ultimately (if I'm not insulting anyone) this is a board of nerds.

But since when have CUTE nerds been in so much... abundance?

In other words, my shexy friend.. *swoon*

'Raine
"And on that day, on the horizon, I shall be. And I shall point at them and say unto them HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" -- Ravenwing
RedImperator: "Yeah, and there were little Jesus-bits everywhere."
Crimsonraine: "Jesus-bits?!"

666th Post: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:59 am
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Zac Naloen wrote:<snip>
Good Lord, man! You know, I am a nerd. I am aware that I am a nerd. And ultimately (if I'm not insulting anyone) this is a board of nerds.

But since when have CUTE nerds been in so much... abundance?

In other words, my shexy friend.. *swoon*

'Raine
uhh.... thanks.... :D

[edit] I just realised, your the first female on this board to actually comment on my looks in such a manner... usually its just einy....
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

Zac Naloen wrote:[edit] I just realised, your the first female on this board to actually comment on my looks in such a manner... usually its just einy....
*BOING!* :D :wink:
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

verilon wrote:Yeah, but apparently the only thing keeping me from posting is a lack of camera. :P Hopefully, Mayabird won't threaten me. >_>
What? What'd I do? When did I threaten anybody? :?
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Ok, so these are the contestants who have entered thus far:

Olrik
Slartibartfast
2000AD
The Lumberjack
Arthur Tuxedo
pellaeons_scion
Dalton
Aya
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Rye
Durandal
Oni Koneko Damien (although the pic doesn't work for me)
Zac Naloen
aerianna
Darth Yoshi

Come on, men, don't be left out of this swingin' competition! We've got fifteen hot and sexy torsos running already, but we could always use fifteen more! Don't be bashful! :wink:
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Cool.

I will have a new (probably better) pic soon. In fact, very soon, if the batteries in my camera work.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

Mayabird wrote:
What? What'd I do? When did I threaten anybody? :?
I'm not sure...but I think he's trying to say that you need to go pester him 'till he posts a topless photo..but I could be wrong since I'm not that good at translating guy-speak... :wink:
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Update: Same picture of me, just taken by someone else and slightly better than t'other... aye... :)

http://mooserebellion.tgu.org.uk/hawaiigrassskirt.jpg

Yes, I could post something of me actually topless, but the only other one from Hawaii is a rather silly one which is best left unposted... :mrgreen:
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

The_Lumberjack wrote:Yes, I could post something of me actually topless, but the only other one from Hawaii is a rather silly one which is best left unposted... :mrgreen:
Oh yes, because we're nevvvver silly here.... :P
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Waaaahhhh!!! Not a single female has commented on my body...I feel so unloved....
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Zaia wrote:
The_Lumberjack wrote:Yes, I could post something of me actually topless, but the only other one from Hawaii is a rather silly one which is best left unposted... :mrgreen:
Oh yes, because we're nevvvver silly here.... :P
Nope, never, not at all... *struggles to keep straight face* pictures of me in a grass skirt I can cope with, pictures of me pouting camply for the camera in satirical mockery of some posing teenage models I have more of a problem justifying posting to the web :D

Oh, and Aerius, I'm wear grass skirts, will that do, you sexy beast, you? :mrgreen:
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

aerianna wrote:Waaaahhhh!!! Not a single female has commented on my body...I feel so unloved....
*folds arms* You lied and said that I wanted to see nekkid pics of you. So there. No compliments for you from me. Even though I thought of some. :P

:wink:
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Zaia wrote:*folds arms* You lied and said that I wanted to see nekkid pics of you. So there. No compliments for you from me. Even though I thought of some. :P

:wink:
But..but that's what my GF told me when she was talking me into taking those pictures... :wink:
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

aerius wrote:Waaaahhhh!!! Not a single female has commented on my body...I feel so unloved....
Really? I'd think Jmac would've said something to you by now... :wink:

And since I'm rather flabby...nope. You'll just have to settle for whenever I post my two uniform pics, and find a pic of me in dress whites. Eventually, I will.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

aerius wrote:
Zaia wrote:*folds arms* You lied and said that I wanted to see nekkid pics of you. So there. No compliments for you from me. Even though I thought of some. :P
But..but that's what my GF told me when she was talking me into taking those pictures... :wink:
Sure...you keep telling yourself that...it's all part of the vast female conspiracy and we're all out to get you...uh huh...yup...uh huh.... :P
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

I knew it! You crazy chicks are out to get me! Help!!
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

*NEWSFLASH*

Dear Adonis Contestants,

In the case some of you are blind and/or unbelievably lacking in the skills of observation, I am here to inform you that you have posted your photograph(s) in a public forum on a public webboard. This means that any and all deviants who use the internet may find your smashing bodies and potentially do naughty things while gazing upon your beauteous forms. This, naturally, includes people you yourself may not find attractive, as the internet is not perused exclusively by Rachel Leigh Cook, Orlando Bloom, and Milla Jovovich.

Additionally, the original idea of this thread was not made up by me but by another member of this board. If that somehow makes me a liar by not being clear from the beginning that someone else had this idea before I did yet I was the one to post it because I thought I could make it sucessful, I would accept fault, but I do not agree that this is so. It is now out in the open that another member of the board thought this up first, and I should no longer be called a liar by anyone from the board.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
The Management

*RESUME NORMAL THREAD MODE*
Thirdfain
The Player of Games
Location: Never underestimate the staggering drawing power of the Garden State.

Post by Thirdfain »

I think I need to get my paws on a webcam. This is too fantastic an opportunity to miss. Oh, and Zac, I can remain secure in my sexuality while saying hot damn, you are one sexy mutha.

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite.
John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - )
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Thirdfain wrote:I think I need to get my paws on a webcam. This is too fantastic an opportunity to miss. Oh, and Zac, I can remain secure in my sexuality while saying hot damn, you are one sexy mutha.
Between this post and your olives, I'm tempted to propose to you, m'dear. :D
Thirdfain
The Player of Games
Location: Never underestimate the staggering drawing power of the Garden State.

Post by Thirdfain »

A word from the famous Lady of SD.net?

I'm flattered to the point of blushing :oops: :)

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite.
John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - )
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Thirdfain wrote:A word from the famous Lady of SD.net?

I'm flattered to the point of blushing :oops: :)
I've had a bit of a rough night, and you've made me smile, so thank you for that. *kisses Thirdfain's cheek*
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Sorry for the late entry.

New one available on request.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin