Pick's Art and Stuff Thread 5 - DEAD - No More Posts Please

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Ooh, I've got one, but I don't really know how to phrase it to get the best response.

Okay, let's do it anyhow.

Councellor ... uh... well, Councellor Shader: How goes the Good to Evil Traits thing with Ryvara? I'd just like to ask that you are aware, however, that at some point it eventually ceases to be covert learning and starts becoming Voyeurism, right?

:P

I think that got my point across.

Edit- Editing hopefully before this is seen- It would be much funnier with a little Chibi-ish Ryvara overhearing the question and reacting accordingly (sort of like Alder in the original Question Time thing). I just thought of that.
Last edited by Duckie on 2006-06-09 09:10pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Pick wrote:Yeah, I think so too. In honor of it being SUMMER!! and of my school career being OVER!!!!!!!!! if you dictate a question to one of the characters, I'll sketch you an individualized reply :P. :luv:
*immediately claps one hand to mouth and runs from computer to prevent a flood of indecent proposals*

But seriously, let me think for a moment....you know, I just finished chapter 5 (I've been seriously remiss in following the story; I have some heavy catching up to do...) If Selia knew she was going to die tomorrow, which one of the Basal Keys would she want to replace her? My guess is Bemia since she seems to respect her...
JADAFETWA
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Kuja wrote: *immediately claps one hand to mouth and runs from computer to prevent a flood of indecent proposals*

But seriously, let me think for a moment....you know, I just finished chapter 5 (I've been seriously remiss in following the story; I have some heavy catching up to do...) If Selia knew she was going to die tomorrow, which one of the Basal Keys would she want to replace her? My guess is Bemia since she seems to respect her...
Oooh nice. I wanted to do something that is rather serious but the Shader studying Ryvara's traits... all of them... thing was too entrenched in my brain.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Blargh, I forgot it was 20. Somehow, the idea of the likes of Kesyl and Darius actually observing that law seems strange to me. The penalties must be harsh.

And the idea of posing a semi-serious question never even occurred to me. :(
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Darth Raptor wrote:The idea of posing a semi-serious question never even occurred to me. :(
And I'm not particularly surprised. :wink:

A question for Hyral:

Naturally you're an economically minded azzarn, and likely know just about everything there is to know about Syvoria's economy. I was wondering however if who you would suggest is the more economically 'sound' of the two nations currently at war.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I had the feeling most folks would ask semi- or non-serious questions, and I started to ask one myself, but then I figured hey, give Pick some credit and ask something honest.
JADAFETWA
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

At risk of making Pick rethink her generous offer...

A question for Councilor Argus, if I may:
Sir, although the activities requsite to controlling a powerful empire (in your case, manipulating virtually every thing with two legs within several hundred kilometers) must consume most of your time, considering your... venerable age, you must have the occasional spare moment or three. So, the question on everyone's mind, I'm sure, is how do you spend your lesiure time? Golf? :)
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Psycho Smiley
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Psycho Smiley »

Shader, aside from "everything", what's your personal favorite field of research?
An Erisian Hymn:
Onward Christian Soldiers, / Onward Buddhist Priests.
Onward, Fruits of Islam, / Fight 'till you're deceased.
Fight your little battles, / Join in thickest fray;
For the Greater Glory / of Dis-cord-i-a!
Yah, yah, yah, / Yah-yah-yah-yah plfffffffft!
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Hey, guys -- what do you all feel about being fictional? Honest answers, now; stay in character.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

can i tuch your boobs Image

[size=0]disclaimer, on the remote and paranoid chance that someone misinterprets this, this is aimed at the fictional characters and not at any forum member.[/size]
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I'm getting through the list :D. Pa
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Well, I couldn't have expected Shader to be any less naive. Good job, Pick.

The NSFW picture confused the hell out of me for a minute. I was like "Edge is into Yoga? Or contortionism? How the fuck did he get his legs like- o. Rite."

Also, the smug look on Hyral's face is just perfect. Ooh, thought for new question (maybe you won't notice and I'll be able to go twice :P):
Hyral, what does it feel like to be smoking hawt?
------------------------------
Just kidding. :wink:

Unless you can think of a funny way to do that one in which case go for it... (Perhaps, no response whatsoever except "..." and just a 'weirded out' look with a raised eyebrow?)
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Well, Edge's is hardly unexpected. Nevertheless, excellent delivery. :lol:

Incidentally, I think the picture of the Monarch you drew in response to Kuja is my favorite of her so far.
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

MRDOD wrote:Well, I couldn't have expected Shader to be any less naive. Good job, Pick.
Thanks!
Also, the smug look on Hyral's face is just perfect. Ooh, thought for new question (maybe you won't notice and I'll be able to go twice :P):
Since when did I put a limit on questions? :|

---
Noble Ire wrote:Well, Edge's is hardly unexpected. Nevertheless, excellent delivery. :lol:
You knew it was coming :P.
Incidentally, I think the picture of the Monarch you drew in response to Kuja is my favorite of her so far.
Yeah, that came out rather nice! Thanks!
Last edited by Pick on 2006-06-10 10:52am, edited 1 time in total.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Pick wrote:
Since when did I put a limit on questions? :|
Not that I know of, but isn't there a limit on how much of a nuisance you can be before you get kicked out of the club? :?

:wink:
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quote="Surlethe
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

*lols at the answer to the fissile one's question*

I don't know if this deserves its own post, but I forgot to throw it into my last one.

Pick, I must complement you on your handwriting, especially in the Selia's Sucessor and the 2nd Fictionalness ones. I thought it would be impossible to meet someone some day whose penmanship is worse than mine. But it's true. I have to tilt my head and squint and everything. In fact, if you did cursive we'd never know what the hell you were saying. Amazing. :)

*tips his hat*
Last edited by Duckie on 2006-06-10 11:37am, edited 1 time in total.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

My penmanship is much better when I'm not using a tablet :P. Penmanship is exceedingly difficult on one.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Pick wrote:My penmanship is much better when I'm not using a tablet :P. Penmanship is exceedingly difficult on one.
Let me reply with my own picture:

Come to think, what exactly is a tablet? I've heard of them but I don't exactly know really... like... anything. Because I'm not an artist. And such.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Thats nearly worse then my handwriting. Which requires a professional to re-write as I dictate so it's understandble in tests.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Kamina. *nods* I suppose she makes sense with that proviso.

Hey Desunius, do you have any lucky superstitions or rituals to make sure you win on the battlefield?

And Umber, you already have two women hanging off your every word, do you have any idea what a ladies' man you could be if you came out of the library once in a while?

They do say intelligence is the greatest attractor...Umber rocks. :D
JADAFETWA
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

[quote="Kuja"]And Umber,
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:35pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Umber? Gay? Inconceivable! :P

A question for Fvier: What is it like being apprenticed to someone of Basal Delahour's temperment and... unique physical condition? What task does he make you undertake?
The Rift
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

Question for the entire DC cast: What do you guys think of Pick? Go on, be honest.

And another question for Edge: How did things end up with you and Evil Aalya?
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr