In Need of New Stereo :(

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

No. We want a cassette deck, an AM/FM stereo radio, and a CD player. CD/RW option would be nice, but if we can't get it, we can't get it.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

ok, nit wanted CDR recording (expensive outside computers (thank you RIAA)) however virtually all machines will play burned disks.

now the plugging the minisystem into the audio in jack on the back of the computer still works, my dad uses it to burn CDs of 78s and reel to reels. and he's got a lot of old blues and dead to burn personal copies of.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

LadyTevar wrote:No. We want a cassette deck, an AM/FM stereo radio, and a CD player. CD/RW option would be nice, but if we can't get it, we can't get it.
ok the one I linked to has everything but the CD/RW and still plays vinal and 78's

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin