Self-Portriats (my friends, this is a challenge)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Rob Wilson wrote:
You learn something new everyday, the wonder of the Internet.
And I think we'll end the Hijack on that note. Now back to Camwhorage. :wink:
I propose someone gets me a paypal account so I can accelerate Fey's next pic :P which (if I understood it) is BOTM quality :twisted:
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ace Pace wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
You learn something new everyday, the wonder of the Internet.
And I think we'll end the Hijack on that note. Now back to Camwhorage. :wink:
I propose someone gets me a paypal account so I can accelerate Fey's next pic :P which (if I understood it) is BOTM quality :twisted:
Which of course would not be allowed to be shown in the public A&P forum. The absent nipple one was pretty much skirting the guidelines as it was.

Not that I'm against seeing more of the delectable young miss fey, just pointing out it couldn't be BOTM grade and show up in here. :(
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Thankfully, the picture would appear on her image account, which IS obtainable.

Not illegal, not even skirting :P
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ace Pace wrote:Thankfully, the picture would appear on her image account, which IS obtainable.

Not illegal, not even skirting :P
True, I was just pointing out it wouldn't be seen in A&P. Also I believe Skirting by a male is Illegal in several southern States with the exception of New Orleans. :P
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Rob Wilson wrote:
True, I was just pointing out it wouldn't be seen in A&P. Also I believe Skirting by a male is Illegal in several southern States with the exception of New Orleans. :P
Damn, so cross dressing shops do not exist in the south?
bohemianfey
Jedi Master
Location: Love wench in SDnet's polygonal - sex based reltionship

Post by bohemianfey »

bohemianfey wrote:Image
Woops. Rob is right I did forget the 1. Here's the pic I meant to post. (Sorry, QUITE drunk right now, so ignore any typos.)
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
"I give into sin because I like to practice what I preach."
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

bohemianfey wrote:Enticing eyes

Woops. Rob is right I did forget the 1. Here's the pic I meant to post. (Sorry, QUITE drunk right now, so ignore any typos.)
Very nice. New hair or just lots of lighting for the shot?

Image Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Rob Wilson wrote:Which of course would not be allowed to be shown in the public A&P forum. The absent nipple one was pretty much skirting the guidelines as it was.

Not that I'm against seeing more of the delectable young miss fey, just pointing out it couldn't be BOTM grade and show up in here. :(
Isn't T&A allowed? I thought it was.

Ohhh, playing Mod. I feel so dirty.

Wait, playing Mod makes me feel dirty? Damn it, I need to get a life. :(
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

RogueIce wrote: Isn't T&A allowed? I thought it was.

No genitals, no nipples I think?

Image Image
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Rob Wilson wrote:
RogueIce wrote: Isn't T&A allowed? I thought it was.

No genitals, no nipples I think?
Yeppers.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

RogueIce wrote:

FUQ!
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Ace Pace wrote:
RogueIce wrote:

FUQ!
Yes, I could stand to get fuc...er, wait, you meant something else, didn't you? :oops:
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Well, if you want to get fuced, I have both Einy and me waiting for you...

oh wait... you meant by a Gil...

Well, Gil IS here :P
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

No genitals, no pubes, nipples are fine.

Example: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... ht=#253842
「かかっ―」
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Rob Wilson wrote:
bohemianfey wrote:Enticing eyes

Very nice. New hair or just lots of lighting for the shot?
I actually dyed it a darker burgundy colour, but I used and IR filter on that one so it actully comes up as lighter.
| GALE | Society of Sisters: No Boys Allowed | Keepers of the Lore | Mecha Maniacs | The Rat Pack: Frank "Blue Eyes" Sinatra | Minister of Sexy | ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!! |
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Heh, posting this one mostly 'cuz I think it could work as a Tom Waits album cover...

The Great and Malignant
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

SPOOFE wrote:Heh, posting this one mostly 'cuz I think it could work as a Tom Waits album cover...

http://www.madaproductions.com/flip/ima ... c02269.jpg
Or a beer commercial, since the bottle is the only thing in focus :)
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

But neither label is pointed at the camera, which signified breach of contract, so they never used it... I mean, uh, what?
The Great and Malignant
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

Arthur_Tuxedo wrote:
SPOOFE wrote:Heh, posting this one mostly 'cuz I think it could work as a Tom Waits album cover...

http://www.madaproductions.com/flip/ima ... c02269.jpg
Or a beer commercial, since the bottle is the only thing in focus :)
There aren't enough skanky women in that picture for it to be a beer commercial.
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

They're similar, but at the same time they're rather distinct and I can't choose between the two.

[Edit]Touched up the second picture.[/Edit]
Last edited by bohemianfey on 2004-10-20 10:19am, edited 2 times in total.
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

I like the last one... since your form is smaller overall in the composition, it makes you seem more part of the scene rather than framed by the scene.

Actually, I think that same shot would look good with a strong Dutch angle.
The Great and Malignant
bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

SPOOFE wrote:I like the last one... since your form is smaller overall in the composition, it makes you seem more part of the scene rather than framed by the scene.

Actually, I think that same shot would look good with a strong Dutch angle.
I know what you mean (touched it up a litttle more and mirrored), but there wasn't the means for that type of angle at the time. Hell, getting the horizontal angle was tough.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Is that a scar on your chest? I didn't notice it before.

bohemianfey
Jedi Master

Post by bohemianfey »

RogueIce wrote:Is that a scar on your chest? I didn't notice it before.
Tehehe, no it's a couple threads from the shirt.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

bohemianfey wrote:Fey's boudoir

revealing and curvy

They're similar, but at the same time they're rather distinct and I can't choose between the two.
I agree with spoofe, the second works better. I haven't a clue about photography or compositional terms but it does appear more pleasing to the eye.

And is the first one a self-portrait of the camera? It's the only one fully in focus. :P

Image Image