JME2's Artwork

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Nifty. But I think I prefere the batcave one. That one's completely awesome.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Alright, while I have no desire to participate in the World War Hulk sig bandwagon, I'm not above poking fun at the upcoming event:

(Krauser's already called the latter, so it's off limits if anyone wants 'em)
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

A few more World War Hulk sigs for anyone interested.

Also, despite my earlier comment about not personally crafting a WWH sig for myself, a fun little thought came to mind and I've got a sig ready should I change my mind. As such, however, it wouldn't debut until May. Until then, here was my warm-up for this possible parody; take what you will from it:

The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Tell me when you're bored with that last Lucifer Sig so that I can borrow it for a while :P :twisted: .
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

ney I used ;ucifer sigs before you did Dalek boy

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I can make an additional custom Lucifer sig(s) to either of your specifications should you desire it. Either way, I have no interest in using that sig currently.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Alright, with the coming end of 52 (and due to the fact that I won't have access to PhotoShop for the summer, as usual), I might as well crank out another JME2-style animated GIF to 52's successor series, Countdown. The image is based off of the Phil Jimenez-penciled teaser image from two months back as well as the accompanying tagline:

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Alright, today marks the official kick-off to Countdown, DC's year-long successor to 52. So, I obviously wanted to repeat what I had done with my patented 52 sig. Yet, in creating my own take on the various Countdown teaser promos and artwork released in the last few months, I wanted to improve upon the basic design elements that I employed on the 52 sig. Whether or not I succeeded I'll leave up to you. So, without further adieu, the year without Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman is over...

...but the Coundown has only begun...

Oh, and I don't plan on using the previous Countdown sig, so it's up for grabs if anyone wants it.
GuppyShark
Sith Devotee

Post by GuppyShark »

What happened to all your older ones? :(
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

I needed to do some housecleaning on my Photobucket account; it wasn't a matter of bandwith, there was simply too much stuff.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Well, I'm back on my old system and back to good old Photoshop. So, as a warmup exercise, here's the first draft on a Sinestro Corps sig given the same Timm-verse treatment I gave to 52 and Countdown:

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

JME2 wrote:Well, I'm back on my old system and back to good old Photoshop. So, as a warmup exercise, here's the first draft on a Sinestro Corps sig given the same Timm-verse treatment I gave to 52 and Countdown:

Fucking awesome. :D If I didn't like drawing my own stuff, I might have had to ask for one.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Well, I decided to have another crack at the Sinestro Corps War sig. So, from...

...to...

The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

New version looks a lot better, far less cluttered.
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Over the Christmas Break, I reread Grant Morrison's "New World Order" and "Ultramarine Corps" arcs from his runs on JLA and JLA: Classified. So, I've been in a JLA mood and decided to do a little something with the classic line-up of the Big 7 and my 52/Countdown sigs:

(There's a half a second difference between the two; I was trying different speeds).
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Well, it's that time again. In the tradition of Civil War and World War Hulk, I've got a few Secret Invasion-themed signatures. First off, while Marvel's offering three distinct signature templates, I'm not really happy with their offerings So, anyone wanting to make one who feels the same way is welcome to use my template modification:

Okay, even though he's no longer part of the Adam Carolla Radio Show, I shall continue this particular tradition involving sportscaster Dave Dameshek. So, from:

...to...

...to...

Next up, a little play on one of my favorite lines from Tim Burton's Batman, in three distinct sizes:

Next up is a little tribute to Kent Brockman's most famous line:

And last, but not least, because I've been dying to do it since the reveal of Skrullektra last June:

Anyone is welcome to use any of these Secret Invasion sigs; all I ask is a credit, as usual.

Edit -- the Secret Invasion logo wasn't properly cleaned up. I've just finishd cleaning it up, reapplying it to all 9 sigs, and they've been re-uploaded to reflect it.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Re: JME2's Artwork

Post by JME2 »

I'll have a fun Green Lantern themed sig ready for next summer, but until then, here's a new World's Finest sig and what will probably be my current sig for the moment:

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Made a few minor tweaks to the World's Finest sigs:

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

A few more minor tweaks:

TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Very awesome. I wonder what other DC comics groups can be sigged? Hmm... inspirational...
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Alrighty, let's kick off the new year with a teaser poster concept for my thesis project, a five-minute animated short narrative called Rogues:

JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Alrighty, with the War of Light fast approaching in the Green Lantern comics, I've been planning on doing sigs similar to the Sinestro Corps War sigs I posted a while back. So, without further adieu and moving from left to right across the emotional spectrum:

* Images Deleted *

We only have 3 shots of the Indigo Lanterns from the last year and a half, so I'm holding off on doing their sig until more images are forthcoming. And I'm not especially happy with the Star Sapphires sig; I'll definitely be giving that another crack.

If any GL fans on the board wish to use them here or on other boards, be my guest.
Last edited by JME2 on 2014-07-12 11:58pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

You stretched/widened the ratio too much on some of them, worst is Agent Orange and the Blue Lanterns.

Red and Black are excellent though :)
Photography
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

With Orange, I actually shrank the image then added to the black background. I'm hoping for better images of Agent Orange and the Orange Lanterns so I can make a better sig. With Blue, well...it's not easy being blue, is it? 8)