My New Haircut, Courtesy Of Mrs. K

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

What do I look like?

Prison Escapee
35%
Biker
41%
Zor Rapes Goats (RAR!)
24%

Total votes: 34

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Zed Snardbody wrote:My canadian "opinions" stem from being in Michigan far to long.....and possibly, I stress possibly having canadian ancestors that I will not admit to.

And yes, you're reading to far into the hair part of the comment.
Ahh ok then :P :)
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Well hell I lived on an island off Vancouver for a year when my mom was running from the FBI (and a kidnapping related to deviorce charge).

So I sorta spent a year in Canada, btw whose that on your shirt dude?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Your trimmed beard looks alot better, Cpl Kendall.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:btw whose that on your shirt dude?
I second the motion. The overall appearance suggest heavy metal musician or something in that direction but I have no idea who that is.
Oh, and the new look is much better.
While we're asking pointless questions what does it say on your (presumably) sons T-shirt?
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Guys the shirt Cpl Kendall is wearing is a memorial t-shirt (he just got via the mail cause he bought it online) for Indian Larry, the famous motorcycle builder you should have seen on Discovery Channel Biker build off challenges recently. He's a biker who did stunts and managed to kill himself during a stunt in 2004. Our son's shirt says... trekking through the jungle what can we see, I can see an elephant, giraffe, tiger.

There :mrgreen:

Cpl Kendall would be better able to explain everything about Indian Larry.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Well hell I lived on an island off Vancouver for a year when my mom was running from the FBI (and a kidnapping related to deviorce charge).

So I sorta spent a year in Canada, btw whose that on your shirt dude?
The guy on my shirt is Indian Larry, a famous chopper builder out of NYC that was killed last year doing a stunt at a Discovery Channel "Biker Build Off" show. He wasn't wearing a helmet unfortunatly. His bikes are my favorites and his style I feel is the best on the marketplace.

More Larry links:

http://blogofdeath.com/archives/001149.html
http://www.bookofjoe.com/2004/09/indian_larry_is.html
http://www.americanmotor.com/news.cfm?newsid=2261
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

That's what I call customer service.
Thanks, Cpl and Mrs.
Much obliged.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

No Problem Master Bruce, I was real surprised that you or The Bear didn't know about him, because he is american, therefore all over the discovery channel :P I guess not as many people watch those shows than we thought. But yeah t'was no problem. 8) :D
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Soooo.... HE DID IT!!! HE DID IT!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

THANKS EVERYONE!!! *PLATONIC HUGS ALL AROUND*!
(bows)

Yup, that's a lot better. :)
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka