"An Agreement" - New Colored Image (pg 6)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Pick wrote:Nah, it's basically a fair split between them, though the women tend to be more aggressive in Syvoria than Llanlleia (Kamina, Nozoma, and Bemia are all quite feminine, for instance.)
Ah, but Kamina took the aggressive role in Hoquer/her (or what she wants to see as that), and Nozoma also propositioned him. So even that isn't the classical wait-back-and-let-the-man-do-it Earth type thing.

Bemia we can't comment on because she has like no screen time. :)
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Tubers.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

"I really hope you just confused your pronouns"
"Me? Sorry, Desinius is no one's bitch."

Sounds like she'd have lots of fun with a strap-on dildo and her boyfriend's ass.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Boi.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I'm guessing you don't really like drawing armor, do you? :wink:

Not that I really mind; I'm just used to "Evil Guard" = "Bulky and impressive looking, yet oddly ineffective armor", and the like.

And yes, Lauer does remind me of Alder, angst and all.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Would you be terribly offended if I said I wasn't exactly surprised by this? While it wasn't expected, it wasn't inconceivable either. With the benefit of hindsight, it seems increasingly intuitive the more I think about it. It does have far-reaching implications though. Amazing artwork, as always.
Adrian Laguna wrote:Sounds like she'd have lots of fun with a strap-on dildo and her boyfriend's ass.
Your imagination is weak. :P
Noble Ire wrote:Not that I really mind; I'm just used to "Evil Guard" = "Bulky and impressive looking, yet oddly ineffective armor", and the like.
Gate sentries are usually archers who, in turn, usually favor the mobility afforded by light armor for obvious reasons. Lauer, of course, could streak into battle if he had the inclination.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

I updated two at once to skip the number I hate 8). But here you go!
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

"It is pretty pointy." :)

So with Hoquer and Umber, were they like Neutrals together who went seperate ways on the peninsula? Or was it just a forbidden friendship between a Pre-Llanellian Good and Paleosyvorian Evil person type thing?

I almost thought they were related for a minute, which got me a double gasp, but that would be almost too much of a revelation.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:24pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

I really like the concept of the bands transferring damage instead of negating it. I would've never thought of that, and it's really cool.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Yeah, Lauer is a little like Alder ... if Alder was less of a whiny bastard and more a hardass.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Alder would be a hardass too if he were invulnerable. :P
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

It's not about what you can take, but rather the way you think. [/sage]

Even with all his misgivings and fears, Lauer still went to Umber. Sure, he might have a talisman that makes him essentially unstoppable, but that did nothing to alleviate his aprehension.
What is Project Zohar?

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Re: Zantim Chapter (Comic) Page 1-16

Post by Darth Raptor »

Pick wrote:Note: Spot Edge? 8)
Um... no? The guy Umber's shoving out of the way? It's hard to make out faces that are being palmed. :P
Pick
Sith Marauder

Re: Zantim Chapter (Comic) Page 1-16

Post by Pick »

Na na na na na, land of a thousand dances!
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Honestly, I can't see a face between them, just squiggles.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Time for a bit of pyrotechnic rocking out, I would think.
What is Project Zohar?

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

FOR PONY!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Wow, Umber quite literally is on the edge (rofl) of death. Of course, being a Llanelian, and as such not quite as devious as his successor, I doubt that the most expedient method of dispatching the Black King will occur to Lauer (obviously). :wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Indeed. It will be interesting to see how Umber even survives, let alone retain some semblence of dignity. Makeup... heh.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

trala