"An Agreement" - New Colored Image (pg 6)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Wow, you're really burning through this. Good work!
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

"Bolt 2, muthafugga!"
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:lol:.
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:24pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

It's like slapstick, but more deadly!
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Cor!
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:wtf:
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

You have no idea how happy I am to see Edge cower like a rodent.
Last edited by Darth Raptor on 2006-07-18 08:50pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Darth Raptor wrote:You have no idea no idea how happy I am to see Edge cower like a rodent.
It is most gratifying. :)

I would imagine sudden immortality and invulnerability would chnge one's personality signficantly.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Darth Raptor wrote:You have no idea no idea how happy I am to see Edge cower like a rodent.
Hell yes.
What is Project Zohar?

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:twisted:
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Aha... Things are really starting to fall into place vis a vis Edge/Umber. :idea:
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Ah, Llanellian virtue.

Lauer proves yet again why "Good" is misleading (I'm not saying Edge doesn't deserve it, though; or, at least, will deserve it). :wink:
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Seriously. As much as I don't like Edge, I'm still rooting for him in this little confrontation.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I hope Lauer smashes his face in a little.
What is Project Zohar?

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:cry:.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Edge certainly thinks quickly on his feet...

I would have never come up with that. :?
The Rift
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

( :D)
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I am again reminded of that DC set I said I would do...

In any event, these aren't from it (I haven't even figured out a good rarity icon yet), but I felt like making them:

ImageImage
The Rift
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

If you'll excuse me, I need to articulate my feelings through the medium of da - image.

Oh. My. God.

That is astonishingly clever.
What is Project Zohar?

Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

:lol: Hoorah!! All glory to the Plot Rock!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Pick wrote:What's the tiny silver/gold icon?
It's a Star Destroyer; I haven't come up with a good symbol for DC yet, so I co-opted the board one. Any suggestions?
The Rift
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Pick wrote: Thank you very much :D! I always liked this part, though it's cruel, cruel, cruel... .
I like it too, because the solution to Lauer's Bands is so subtle. I am not a subtle person; my solutions often involves the punching off of heads. As such, I can appreciate this greatly.
What is Project Zohar?

Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

Interesting, a pin prick or small cut isn't dangerous per se. If Lauer walks through brush and gets some scratches there really is no point in transfering them. Apparently, Edge Argus was the only one to realize that it would be most inconvinient if a small wound happened to coincide with the location of the carthoid artery or jugular vein.

BTW - My solutions to the bands are thus:

a) Lock the enemy in a dungeon, and declare the area purgatus (though it might not be necessary). After a few weeks you can go collect the bands.

b) If keeping the bands isn't that important, you can go for the "Bootstrap Bill" solution. Just tie the guy to something heavy and dump him in the ocean.

c) Actually, it seems the bands only protect against physical damage. Lauer died from bleeding to death, and nothing happened to nearby Edge. You could just seal the guy's mouth and nose shut, then let him suffocate.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Spork.
Last edited by Pick on 2007-10-01 08:26pm, edited 1 time in total.