Gunbuster Theme?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Gunbuster Theme?

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

For all the times I have watched the original Gunbuster, I never did find out the name of the Battle theme. I founf "A" Theme, that I htink is called: "Ike bokura no gunbuster" Which is what I usually find whenever I google "Gunbust theme" However the 3min long theme not at all What I expect. Thw one from the show was a fully orchstrated theme, what I usually end up with is a more electronically played theme with singing and whistles :?

The one I have really been searching for is what I call the "Battle" theme, the best example of which can be found 2:20 into this YouTube clip.
Buster Theme

Perhaps my Googlefu is weak, but I am not sure how else to find this.
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

You fail at Google, nublet! In other words, that link should have the name of the song in one of its tracklistings. :P
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Yes, um, very nice... I've seen that before actually in my searches, the point is. I don't KNOW the name of the song. Which One of these is the one I'm looking for? It doesn't exactly have audio clips of each one.
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

"Gunbuster" is the name of the track, with the lyrical version being "Ike Ike Bokura no Gunbuster!".