Is Anyone "Vlogging"?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Is Anyone "Vlogging"?

Post by Lord Poe »

Does anyone here vlog on Youtube or elsewhere? When I first joined Youtube, I couldn't care less about vloggers. I just wanted to share my silly movies. Lately, I really started getting hooked. I finally decided to give it a shot myself:

http://www.youtube.com/user/OpinionatedGuy

No idea how long this will last. Or what "opinion" I'll have next.

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

It seems to repeat the first 25 seconds.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Alan Bolte wrote:It seems to repeat the first 25 seconds.
I started again after my cell phone interrupted.

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Spyder
Sith Marauder

Post by Spyder »

A suggestion, don't do what every other vlogger does and have hours and hours of footage of yourself talking into a camera. Make good use of those editing skills of yours and mix it up with some visual aids or footage of...stuff when you're trying to make a point.
:D
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Spyder wrote:A suggestion, don't do what every other vlogger does and have hours and hours of footage of yourself talking into a camera. Make good use of those editing skills of yours and mix it up with some visual aids or footage of...stuff when you're trying to make a point.
Already on it. I've been digging up old videotape of my friends and I, vacation vid I made with Rosie, etc. I'm looking for one video my friend Ray and I made of us freezing to death in 30 degree weather in Pasadena waiting for a Howard Stern booksigning!

THe LAST fucking time I'll ever do that.

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

BTW, I now have video evidence to show Rosie that she really does call at the most inopportune times!

So, anyone else?