Ahmed the Dead Terrorist

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Ahmed the Dead Terrorist

Post by Vympel »

Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

Jeff Dunham is funny as hell. Walter, Peanut, and Jose Jalapeno ... on a stick. All comedy gold.
MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

I have watched that over and over again and I still crack up every time I see it.

"Silence! I kill you."
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

The Spartan wrote:I have watched that over and over again and I still crack up every time I see it.

"Silence! I kill you."
No matter how many times he said that, it was still funny. :lol: First time I watched it, my face muscles were aching from me laughing so much.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

I nearly passed out when Jeff was trying to "fix" his feet. I laughed that hard.

Hell, the whole show. I think I first saw his act when I was a kid, now that I think about it. I still laugh at it.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

I've seen both DVDs. They're awesome. You should see his little introduction stand up act about the Prius. IIRC he calls back on that in the A...H...phlegm... section as well, right? Oh, and his dog. :lol:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

"Walter, how do you tell your wife that you're gay?"
"Buy a Prius."

"Walter, what's the secret to a happy marriage?"
"Do I look like the holder of that knowledge?"
"...no."
"No." sigh. "Tupperware. It's lighter and it hurts less when she throws it at you."

"Have you been to the White House? It's where the most powerful man in the free world lives."
"...Oprah?"

"Dear Walter, I gag when I brush the back of my tongue, but not when I give my boyfriend oral sex. What's wrong?"
"I'd say that your toothbrush is bigger."
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

RE: Thread title. It's actually Achmed

AY

Cee

Aytch

PHLEGM

SILENCE!

I KEEL YOU!
CaptHawkeye
Sith Devotee

Post by CaptHawkeye »

"If this is paradise then i've been screwed!"

"Well did they say it would be only female virgins?"

"HOLY CRAP!"

Bwahahaha!
Best care anywhere.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

They believe that if they martyr themselves, they'll be greeted in paradise by 72 virgins!

Walter: Well, SURPRISE, DUMBASS!!! If there are 72 virgins, it'll be 72 guys just like you!

Or....

I wonder if they ever pull that one on 'em?

What's that?

LULULULULULULU AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *click*

What the he-

BOOM!
Fleet Admiral JD
Jedi Master

Post by Fleet Admiral JD »

That was effing awesome. :D
Parrothead | CINC HABNAV | Black Mage In Training (Invited by Lady T)

The Acta Diurna: My blog on politics, history, theatre tech, music, and more!
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Eh, I found this act along with the Nerd one pointless filler. '72 virgin' jokes are getting old.

Walter and Peanut are awesome!
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Chardok wrote:They believe that if they martyr themselves, they'll be greeted in paradise by 72 virgins!

Walter: Well, SURPRISE, DUMBASS!!! If there are 72 virgins, it'll be 72 guys just like you!
What was better was Walter saying that he'd rather have 72 women who know what the fuck they're doing instead. :D

Walter is my hero.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight