Manifestation of the divine!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Manifestation of the divine!

Post by Vendetta »

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Older than Dimetrodonts.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

So? I saw a Julia set while swirling soapy water in an elliptical Crock Pot; should I worship it now? :lol:
Image Image
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Zor wrote:Older than Dimetrodonts.

Zor
Why does someone always have to come in and say how old something is. That has got to be the most annoying thing... If I climbed Mt. Everest, would somebody jump out and say: "Dude this so already has been climbed, like 50 years ago." So fucking what. It is knew to me. Maybe some of us have fucking lives and don't spend every waking second searching in every dark fucking corner of the internet. :roll:

OT: That is pretty funny. Is it supposed to look like the cthullu thing I see talked about every now and then?
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

havokeff wrote:
Zor wrote:Older than Dimetrodonts.

Zor
Why does someone always have to come in and say how old something is. That has got to be the most annoying thing... If I climbed Mt. Everest, would somebody jump out and say: "Dude this so already has been climbed, like 50 years ago." So fucking what. It is knew to me. Maybe some of us have fucking lives and don't spend every waking second searching in every dark fucking corner of the internet. :roll:

OT: That is pretty funny. Is it supposed to look like the cthullu thing I see talked about every now and then?
No...it's Flare angels from a C-130. :)