COD: MW2 Fanart

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

COD: MW2 Fanart

Post by Pulp Hero »

Inspired by this conversation:
Grimdark ending predicted, tell Activision to give us a "lighter" plot or we will have another grimdark ending.
Yeah, let's have Master Sergeant Beef McCormak with his 4inch long, perfectly shining white teeth rescue the sexy 21 year old President of France, gunning down red and black clad terrorists with pointy goatees with his M60 from the hip, while said presidential piece clings to his leg as her straps fall down about her shoulders and her hair blows in the breeze.

He can then stride up to the terrorist leader, pick him up, tie him in a knot and then remark, "Gee, buddy! You're out of shape!" before being airlifted out by holding onto the struts of a Helicopter.
[/quote]

I just had to create some MW2 fanart.

More later "alternate MW2" art forthcoming.
I can never love you because I'm just thirty squirrels in a mansuit."

"Ah, good ol' Popeye. Punching ghosts until they explode."[/b]-Internet Webguy

"It was cut because an Army Ordnance panel determined that a weapon that kills an enemy soldier 10 times before he hits the ground was a waste of resources, so they scaled it back to only kill him 3 times."-Anon, on the cancellation of the Army's multi-kill vehicle.
Xess
Jedi Knight

Re: COD: MW2 Fanart

Post by Xess »

That is hilarious! :lol: I love the look of the eyes of the badguys. It just screams "What the fuck just happened I shit myself!" And MSGT Beef looks great too. I look forward to seeing more.
Image[