Creativity needed. (ASAP project due tomorrow)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Schuyler Colfax
Jedi Master

Creativity needed. (ASAP project due tomorrow)

Post by Schuyler Colfax »

For my creative writing class, I'm suppose to come up an anthology for a couple of my writings, but instead of stapling everything together we're suppose to do something creative, I have the poems written but I don't know what to do with them. I was going to fold them all into a origami combat knife, but its really not worth the effort. Any ideas?

I wouldn't mind if the project takes a while to do, I have a good 10 hours before I'll go to sleep.
Last edited by Schuyler Colfax on 2009-05-17 12:13pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get some
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Re: Creativity needed. (ASAP project due tomorrow)

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Make a paper pyramid or a cardboard building or a pop-up with them or something. Or a paper boat.

Or a paper kite with the words written on them!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

Print out this thread and add it to the poems. It's meta-art.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Oh, modern art, you totally love it dontcha Bounty? :D

Go write it your poems in your own blood, Schuyler. Or get an ice box and use your warm urine to inscribe your poems!

More seriously, why not carve it in a piece of wood? That would be cool. Into a piece of furniture. Or just some wood.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Schuyler Colfax wrote:For my creative writing class, I'm suppose to come up an anthology for a couple of my writings, but instead of stapling everything together we're suppose to do something creative, I have the poems written but I don't know what to do with them. I was going to fold them all into a origami combat knife, but its really not worth the effort. Any ideas?

I wouldn't mind if the project takes a while to do, I have a good 10 hours before I'll go to sleep.
Make an origami Commander Adama and encase it in lucite.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Themightytom
Sith Devotee

Post by Themightytom »

you could run a bunch of napkins through your printer and put them ina napkin nholder that you steal from a restauraunt

I did a bunch of poems on na roll of TP once for an art piece titled diarreah of the mind. Yours would i assume be more sophisticated and classy.

"Since when is "the west" a nation?"-Styphon
"ACORN= Cobra obviously." AMT
This topic is... oh Village Idiot. Carry on then.--Havok
Schuyler Colfax
Jedi Master

I feel like I'm circling around the big idea, but I can't see it yet.
Get some
Fr33ze
Youngling

Post by Fr33ze »

Schuyler Colfax wrote:For my creative writing class, I'm suppose to come up an anthology for a couple of my writings, but instead of stapling everything together we're suppose to do something creative, I have the poems written but I don't know what to do with them.
Hand in blank paper. When the teacher asks you to their office for explanation, tell them they were written with special ink, and then read the "invisible" poems out loud in front of them.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

When the teacher walks in, start throwing paper airplanes at her. After she stops screaming at you, explain that the airplanes she just wadded into a ball and dumped in the trash are your assignment, and tell her you've got a few more copies all folded and ready to be 'turned in' at high speed.
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Atlan
Jedi Knight

Post by Atlan »

Fold them into neat origami flowers, and present them as a flower arrangement. Then set it on fire as you are handing it to her; this is to illustrate both the beauty and transient nature of art.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects."
R.A. Heinlein.
Schuyler Colfax
Jedi Master

Thought of something.

Can one of you photoshop my head onto this body? As weird as that may seem.
Get some